EJ8 continued. . .

hondatunerz2002

5+ Year Member
=) hey sup guys me and my homie recently put on some smoked tailights on my 2000 civic. tell me what you- think.

-Anthony

postal21

vroom vroom
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not horrible.

Is it just me or is that CTR-H on the back of your car not straight?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I say go back but its too late for that.

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you had more black on your car it might look alright.. but aint really feelin it

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
postal21 said:
Is it just me or is that CTR-H on the back of your car not straight?
doesn't look straight to me either.

ehhh....they are ok. I would have just left them stock.

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Agree with ^^^.. too
They don't look "smoked", they look "blacked" ;)

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not feeling it at all..

celtic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I did the same thing to mine but not near that dark... plus I have black wheels and tinted windows so that helps the overall look too. It looks ok but I think its a little too dark for me.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
eh...i never really liked the smoked red look on civics. I think it looks sick on the MKIII jetta's but....i dont like it on civics....

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love the smoke tail lights!!!!!

I kinda want to do tha to my hatch.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not diggin it on a white car...but they look like they came out ok...

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
doesnt flow good with the rest of the car but nice job on em

hondatunerz2002

5+ Year Member
thanks appreciate the honesty i kinda like the smoked look for me personally because im getting Rota' GT3's or the Tenzo R sinko R racing rims w/ red lip so the blk and the red match my tailights thats the reason i did it. but the hole theme for my car is red and blk. as well in my engine bay. so that's another reason.. but its cool im thinkin bout gettin the Tsudo N1 exhaust what you think? =) any experience wit it?

-Anthony

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hondatunerz2002 said:
thanks appreciate the honesty i kinda like the smoked look for me personally because im getting Rota' GT3's or the Tenzo R sinko R racing rims w/ red lip so the blk and the red match my tailights thats the reason i did it. but the hole theme for my car is red and blk. as well in my engine bay. so that's another reason.. but its cool im thinkin bout gettin the Tsudo N1 exhaust what you think? =) any experience wit it?

-Anthony

I have the tsudo N1 muffler on my car. Had a shop in my town make a custom 2 1/4 inch piping for it.
It's not very loud at all. I don't know about the whole tsudo N1 catback though.

If you like the N1 look and don't want to spend a lot on a real Apexi N1 then go for it.:!:

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey im digging the smoked lights...the "H" looks weird but overall the car looks nice,clean and hott....keep up the good work....

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
came out nice...but i think i would of left it stock...better off tradin it to a black coupe and gettin the originals

1337 | RCE

teh broke enthusiast
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that's it....i'm debadging the rear of my car right now. didn't even notice the tailights until i read further down :P the rear badges on our cars are just taped on right? did you run into any trouble? should i have any chemicals before i start?

PLmatt91

5+ Year Member
Take off the rear "H" emblem if you're not going to have it straight. And it's WAY too thick to even be on a coupe's trunk.

The Soshinoya badge on your hood... You should think of putting it somewhere else. I don't think it looks right on the hood.

Your smoked tails - They look nice but I would've kept the white lighter and made the top of it darker.

Not my car, just what'd I do to it if I had one.