Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ebay, dont do it man, they look horrible

ADC.EJ9

Hey, i just asked a question, i`m not interested in your opinion about the HeadLights and BTW H4 suck`s

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
as stated in the second post, EBAY

Young gunna

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just get an hid kit mengmotorsports has them on here for a god price.

i was going to edit that "god" price, but it definitely sounds better that way ha

ADC.EJ9

I`ve looked everywhere and i couldn`t find anything. If anyone know who is producing this or something. Thank you. On ebay I couldn`t find anything like this.

ADC.EJ9

I have looked there. But are not the same. Something like this i saw on morette.com but nothing for civc EJ/EK.

Zaiber

5+ Year Member
I have looked there. But are not the same. Something like this i saw on morette.com but nothing for civc EJ/EK.
If you want it identical to those then you won't find them. They're made so you can use your OEM signal lights so if you want those flashlights on the side you won't get em. I've seen some for EK/EJ that do bring those 2 little flashlights over the headlights. Check em out.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, i just asked a question, i`m not interested in your opinion about the HeadLights and BTW H4 suck`s
search google and you won't get anyone's opinion ;) and maybe post in the correct location next time too!

Status
Not open for further replies.