Ek foreer guy on Club Civic!!!

ek forever guy

Registered VIP
Hey there. I post a lot on Honda-tech. I plan on being a bit more active here as well as on Honda-tech.

I drive a stock engine 2000 taffeta hatch. I have full suspension/wheels etc with a rear disc swap waiting to go on and an s2000 front brake setup. Hoping to start auto-crossing this spring/summer when I get some free time.

I'm a newscaster at a radio station so between news casts I tend to browse forums a bit while I'm at work from 5:30am-10am. I also wait tables on the weekend for play money.

Got her back from the body shop yesterday. Had all the stuff paint matched, new lip, mirrors, and had my paint restored and the headlights re-finished. I was amazed at how much better my headlights work, Enjoy! :beer:

Okay, new picture time. I still think this camera should take better pictures:

1991civicb16

Nice ride... welcome to the site... you plan on swapping it?

ek forever guy

Registered VIP
Indeed. Saving up now for an H2b swap. I want to knock it all out and pay for it all in cash. Fresh h22 and an ITR from hmotorsonline.com

Rich-PMS

Registered VIP
Looks like your lip is a bit lighter in color than the rest of bumper. Or is it just the lighting in the pictures?

Looks good though

ek forever guy

Registered VIP
I think it's just the new paint. Hard to restore 10 year old paint to look like new without re-spraying the whole car.

Harder to tell in person.

emerican

Registered VIP
Seems like you got a pretty cool job man i would like to do something like that if i could not sure how good id be at it though.

emerican

Registered VIP
How much did you pay for her if you dont mind me being a nosey bastard. Was it compltly stock when you got it or was there mods done to it. How many miles on it?

ek forever guy

Registered VIP
bought the car in August 2006 with 103,000 miles for $5,800. They originally wanted $8,600.

let's just say me talking them down wasn't pretty. I got lucky, I hung up on them and called them idiots a few times and they kept calling me back.

emerican

Registered VIP
Thats pretty funny you know the economy is still shitty when they call you back. Glad you got a good deal on it though man.

emerican

Registered VIP
Very true i didnt even really pay attention to the year i do good to remember 5 days ago much less 06 lol.