Electrical problems?

Eddy18

5+ Year Member
My windshield wipers isn't working, well it is but my switch might be the problem idk? When I drop it down to the first setting it won't work, if I drop it down to the second setting which is faster it will, what can it be? Also my dome light works if I move the switch to the on position, but when it is set to door it won't turn on when the door is open...any ideas?

N/A

N/A WorkRacer
Dude, really? No one is going to want to put any effort into helping you when, you will not even take the time to help yourself and read what you have typed to ensure that you are communicating properly!

"I'll try to be nicer. If you will stop being, such an idiot"

Eddy18

5+ Year Member
Dude, really? No one is going to want to put any effort into helping you when, you will not even take the time to help yourself and read what you have typed to ensure that you are communicating properly!

"I'll try to be nicer. If you will stop being, such an idiot"
My bad for not re reading it, lol it's my stupid autocorrect that my "smartphone"
corrects

Per ur bitching i edit it :D

N/A

N/A WorkRacer
Did you edit it? I still cannot fully understand.

Your dome light could have a bad contact on the switch. Try opening both doors and see if the light comes on when you open the passenger. It could be the door switch.

Just so you know. I would not have taken the time to explain to you why no one was responding to your thread if, I was merely BlTCHing and not trying to help.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Does the dome not work with any of the doors? You weren't very descriptive? Does it come on when you open the trunk? It should. If it comes on with some but not all it is a bad contact switch. If it doesn't come on with ANY it is a bad dome light housing or contact up at the housing it's self.

If the wipers are working on some of the selections and not others, its the collumn switch (selector). Replace it.