~~EM1 "Build" {00_Civic_Ex}~~

AgentSi

Nice looking EM1! Many reasons why there is no b16 in there. I had a problem with my b16 after I bought my 00 Si and thought about a GSR motor...but stayed with the B16. Anyway Nice looking car!

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks for all the feedback guys. I'm really falling in love with them silver. I'd like them a lot more if they were a shade lighter.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow, long time no see on this thread. :lol:

Past few months have been a hard one on this car. I got stuck a few weeks back in 15 inches of snow, and got high centered. I thought it would be a good idea to tow me by the intake hole by the fender.. Yeah no. I'll let you be the judge of this one.

Buuuut on the good side, I thought this was also a good trade. I traded my old GSR leathers for a good set of EP3 seats. I had to modify the tabs on the rails a bit, but they fit like a champion. Here you guys go! Enjoy!

KillaGuizEj8Si

Registered VIP
why wouldnt you have just of towed it from the correct spot? Did you ever get the engine problem fixed or not, if so what was wrong with it.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My tow hook is completely rusted off from the previous owner. And yes, the engine problem was fixed =)

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
YAY!!! EM1!!! Looks good man. I personally am not a fan of the carbon-kevlar hood, but hey, its not my car. haha. Still looks good though

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What kind of paint did you use for your rims? They look so much better!
I just used silver spray paint from a local hardware store. I didn't want it to be on there for long, but it looks good.. :lol: Hopefully getting them powdercoated this summer.

Sooooo what was the problem with the Ls engine?
Ya what was with all the oil in the cylinders?
Problem with the LS was that I was boosted. :lol: I was cruising along at 60mph on the highway and something blew and shut the whole car off. I got it towed home (the right way..) and about 2 weeks later me and a few friends decided it was time to get at it. Turns out after 2 days of working on the b18b, the timing jumped about 20 teeth, 3 rocker arm nuts were missing.. and a new head gasket.

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Calm down ladies. Keep it civil. Don't like it? Don't post.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
There was one more post after John posted. I've cleaned this thread up. The next person to cause trouble in this thread will be receiving an infraction.