Em1 rubbing problem

nates97coupe

Maxed out my em1s coilovers(ground controls/koni yellows) and noticed it ONLY rubs passenger side while driving. The car needed an alignment already and needed balljoints. But I don't know if an alignment could fix that idk. I'm about to replace tie rods, and balljoints also. Thanks

CO671

Registered VIP
Can you explain it again? I don't quite understand. Are you sure you lowered it all around equally?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its rubbing when your driving straight? turning? The rubbing is happening where? fender lining, fenders, bumper, tie rods? Be as specific as you can. An alignment and ball joints aren't common fixes for rubbing issues, even if it's just on one side of the car

nates97coupe

It rubs my fender im guessing. Fender liner is take out. It rubs driving straight going over bumps. And it is actually raised a few threads higher on the pass side and still rubs.

nates97coupe

Mmy car veers off to the right, as it needs to be aligned and if I go over bumps turning right it doesnt do it really..so im thinking that side may have more neg camber due to improper camber adjustment