EM1_Si ... Club Civic NooB

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks very good bro! Have you checked out Chase Bays? I know the money deal! But they have a Brake Booster Delete kit that comes with a new Brake master and plate for 200 bolts right to the firewall no more big booster... But then what do we do with our clutch reservoir? LOL still trying to figure that out! ha ha

Really like it, although I say the VC should be a bit darker... How does it look in person?

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i agree the vc should be darker but it looks good nonetheless.

EM1_Si

Tuckin' wires and tires
Looks very good bro! Have you checked out Chase Bays? I know the money deal! But they have a Brake Booster Delete kit that comes with a new Brake master and plate for 200 bolts right to the firewall no more big booster... But then what do we do with our clutch reservoir? LOL still trying to figure that out! ha ha

Really like it, although I say the VC should be a bit darker... How does it look in person?
Yea I've seen the booster deletes but am not going to run one because I won't be able to pass SCCA tech inspection when I go to autoX the car

As for the VC it's actually MUCH darker/richer in person and looks amazing (I wouldn't have it on the car if it didn't ;) ) The flash on my camera washes EVERYTHING out and makes it look like complete s**t. I have a local bad ass photographer that shot my car a while back that I'm going to talk to when I feel it's ready to be shot again. These horrible pics don't do the bay justice at all :(