15+ Year Member
And still no one has caught it.... :lol:

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I honestly have never seen roma red look this nice.. I think i would actually pick roma red over milano red for the first time

That 3m polish is suppoesd to be top of the line. Earlier this year i was debating on buying that or buying the meguires hand polish . One thing about the 3m polish line is that they are very very hard to find.. I had to track it down and a local auto paint mixing store.

Those who want this 3m polish you are probally not going to find it in autozone or pepboys. You may have to look in auto paint specialty stores or just straight up buy it online

Nice work, i think ill give my car a makeover soon

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm good on detailing cars. I just need my Y8 rebuilt. :( I'd love to do it myself... but it'd be a learning process for me and I can't have my car out of commission for too long. (Need to rebuild tranny, get and install new a/c condensor, repaint front bumper, diagonose steering problem and fix - probably rack and pinion coupler I hear.) Still looking for a job too. Applied for another detail position that I'd love to get, but I don't think I'll get it.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, any links to where I can get some of that?

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like it, i've alsways like your car, and i'm soo peeved that you won't tell my your paint color on your wheels :roll: :lol:

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you may want to try perfect it 3000 it is alot newer then the perfect it II that is want we use at work to buff our cars and it is amazing....we use the rubbing compund and then finish it off with the swirl mark remover....that is all with a buffer and if it is really bad you can use the extra cut compound and then rubbing and swirl mark remover on a buffer...then with a DA and a special pad we use their final glaze which just makes everything BLING it looks really good and clean up really isnt that bad with the newer stuff....check it out here.... Click Me

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Slept-n said:
i like it, i've alsways like your car, and i'm soo peeved that you won't tell my your paint color on your wheels :roll: :lol:
Suck up. :P (I guess you're talking about my car? If so, thank you. =) )

I still don't even know the color yet. Eran bough the wheels for me and so now I don't have any record of the name of the guy who sold them to me. I remember what he looks like, but that doesn't help me with getting in contact with him. :(

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
both look clean.. keep it up.

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
Thanks for the compliments, everyone. I'm still in shock at how well this stuff worked. I was cursing it when I was putting it on. It was absorbing into all my moulding and trim, and especially into my brand new mudguards. But the NXT Tech Protect took it right out, and brought it back to black :thumbs up
Looks good!! Just curious did you use the 3m for dark cars or light and also did you use a machine to apply or just by hand?

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I remember people saying how they hate Milano Red because it's "too pink". Oh yeah... my car is pink, right? :lol:

All red cars turn pink if not taken care of. =)
i think that was me.... god damn pinky pinks 0_o