5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if done right no overspray etc.. 1000+

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, unless you don't really care about it, you shouldn't cheap out.

The Russian

Mugen Wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
God damn you guys have it cheap over there. For a full respray (done by Honda) i got quoted £4000 (about $8000) lmfao

96EXCIVIC

Registered a*****e
5+ Year Member
damn a 1000
i dont need my engine bay repainted or anything cuz its already white i can just clean up all that

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
$1,000 is cheap man? A factory paint job around here is around $3500.

The Russian

Mugen Wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Still half the price of mine, and i cant really get hold of EBP and do it myself lol

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn a 1000
i dont need my engine bay repainted or anything cuz its already white i can just clean up all that

good cause its less work for them thus is cheaper. they dont have to pull the engine and all of its components. if your car doesn't have alot of dings and dents and its just straight up mask, sand, prep and shoot then its gonna be superiorly cheaper than having to bondo etc..

96EXCIVIC

Registered a*****e
5+ Year Member
i have a couple small dents but not 2 noticable
i was thinking maybe to get dents out n paint just the outside of the car like maybe 7-8 hundred
but im not to sure on how much paint n s**t costs

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have a couple small dents but not 2 noticable
i was thinking maybe to get dents out n paint just the outside of the car like maybe 7-8 hundred
but im not to sure on how much paint n s**t costs
shits expensive. end of story

96EXCIVIC

Registered a*****e
5+ Year Member
guess i better start saving then after i get my brake rotors n pads n my intake mani first

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
buy a motor first, then paint it..just imo

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the left side of my car not including the fender cost $250 so you do the math for the rest of it

gtoman_05

Yah Its Orange
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yah but dude, once u start saving for a paint job, ur gana b like EFF the paint job im gana spend all this money on somethin else :lol: :lol:

civicturbo91

professional bitchslapper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
get a small (but good, experienced shop) to do it. it will be cheaper and they work for your business and referrells because thats how they get business and stay going. i paid 2400 and that was pulling all dents, no overspray at all, R&I (thats means actually removing headlights, tail lights, mirrors, door handles, etc), and paint matching the sideskirts. GTT paint and body in Augusta, Ga=)

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I took mine to a community college here in town and had them spray my OLD 5th Gen. they fixed the dents, primered, sprayed and coated...all for $600. the guy, actually the groupt, who did the job got their grades and I got a newly painted car. and it came out really good.