Closed

• Total voters

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here's basically the "final" bay shot before the battery & fuse box relocate. I've re-done the brake booster line and tucked the line coming over the intake manifold. I'm really happy with the way it looks:

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like. Now just wash up the bay and presto!

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha cleaning everything, I mean EVERYthing will be done once I'm finished buying parts. Speaking of parts, here's the newest purchase:

;)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Where are the wheels y0?

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haha cleaning everything, I mean EVERYthing will be done once I'm finished buying parts. Speaking of parts, here's the newest purchase:

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i9/cxshoe/DRIVING%20POSITION/MVC-007ddF.jpg[img]

;)[/QUOTE]

meh... do not want

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How is that shifter suppose to work? besides the obvious of shifting into gears but like the feel? the adjustable height? basically, its purpose.

CivicALC

DUBsteP Saved mY LifE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
girlfriend might like it more than you lol

j/k..

Have been watching this thread for a while. Nice pickup

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Now that ive kept staring at it. It looks like I can craft that myself haha. Sort of...maybe....nawh. not likely but it looks possible.

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
other than the ridiculous price...idk looks out of place. but i guess its a cool thing to have?

knivesout

¬ µ ∫ ç π
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not trying to compensate for something are we?

But seriously, I'm not sure that would be good for the tranny. I believe the purpose of it is to reduce the distance between the steering wheel and shifter, something about being able to have both hands on the steering wheel? :what:

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

But seriously, I'm not sure that would be good for the tranny. I believe the purpose of it is to reduce the distance between the steering wheel and shifter, something about being able to have both hands on the steering wheel? :what:
:word: better for auto x and track racing so you dont have to move your hand as far from the wheel.

this one is adj so you can position it where you like. i might make myself one at work now that ive seen yours SK8

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well it's different, reminds me of an F7 LCA.

knivesout

¬ µ ∫ ç π
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks goofy to me but I guess if the car is tracked and it really makes a difference then that's cool. :what:

Racer X1

5+ Year Member
Wow you get alot of hating in this thread but its good to see someone who doesnt care what others thinks. Keep up the good work, I like your car and the things youve done to it :thumbs up

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Have been watching this thread for a while. Nice pickup
Thanks!

Now that ive kept staring at it. It looks like I can craft that myself haha. Sort of...maybe....nawh. not likely but it looks possible.
Haha good luck. The more I've been looking at it, the more complex it is. It's adjustable in SO many ways you wouldn't even be able to name them all ;)

other than looking cool, whats so special about that shifter?
other than the ridiculous price...idk looks out of place. but i guess its a cool thing to have?

:word: better for auto x and track racing so you dont have to move your hand as far from the wheel.

this one is adj so you can position it where you like. i might make myself one at work now that ive seen yours SK8
The throws are about as short as a flick of the wrist and with the very short gearing ratio I have it makes a big difference since I'm constantly shifting. The advantage of this shifter compared to other short throws is that it's adjustable in about 10 different ways to get the perfect "position" for you the driver, hence the name "driving position shifter".

Looks goofy to me but I guess if the car is tracked and it really makes a difference then that's cool. :what:
My car isn't tracked, but with the short gearing it makes a difference to have a high quality shifter since I'm constantly going through gears.

Wow you get alot of hating in this thread but its good to see someone who doesnt care what others thinks. Keep up the good work, I like your car and the things youve done to it :thumbs up
Thanks bro! I don't really care what everyone thinks to be honest - I love driving my car everyday.