*** Everybody's Random Photos *** Pt.2 (56k Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
from a shoot i had on friday....first time doing portraits, so go easy on me....

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:thumbup: Almost kinda looks like one of the girls from Real World/Road Rules

Grandma bustin' out the big guns

What a crock of s**t, stupid bracket. 94-01 should be here by tomorrow afternoon

Before...

After...

Before...

After...

Before...

After...

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
me and my sister took her pics to fill our portfolio...my sisters pics > mine :lol: and that old lady is packin some serious heat! haha

:| wish i had an empty engine bay to clean...*cough cough* ;) :lol: truck and trailer are ready

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^

Not bad. I just used some simple green on my engine bay and...my God...that stuff works great

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wish i had an empty engine bay to clean...*cough cough* ;) :lol: truck and trailer are ready
Should be ready for this weekend. We're just trying to get this thing running before having the black one picked up, but at this point, I don't think there's anything he needs off of it anymore so this weekend should be good if it's good for you, or basically anytime I guess :laugh:

Couple updates on the Civic...
- He had to rip the shift linkage off for the swap
- Brake booster has been taken off, but still with car (didn't fit my teg :lol:)
- Fuel filter thing had to be used with swap
- Pedals & cable come inside car, just not on...I'll try and talk him or his brother into putting pedals/cable & booster back on instead of sitting inside :lol:

Other than that, I think it's still just in need of a swap, decent wheels, and that should be basically it.
^^^
Not bad. I just used some simple green on my engine bay and...my God...that stuff works great
Hmm, might have to try that when we put the rear bracket in.

For now, I was trying to finish off my black bottle of degreaser. Name unknown, but I think it's the only stuff in a black bottle with red squirter, so you might know what I'm talking about...stuff is brutal. Let it sit for 2-3 minutes, started taking off some green paint already :shock:

Definitly using the safer stuff for the teg when I get my motor

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aight, ill see what day we can come down there :thumbs up

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I tried using "engine brite engine cleaner" but the stuff sucked and smelled horrible. Smelt like air tool oil. all I had to do was spray some concentrated simple green, let it sit for a min and do some scrubbing..it removed years of grime/oil build up/dirt, etc.

I was impressed.

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the first alot, if you couldve got the sky to be a little more blue and not so washed i would be like dayum

Hllywood

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
5+ Year Member
thanx this was my first time out with the 35mm. i haven't edited any of the pictures yet. I don't have any programs...haha....now i'm saving up for a digital camera.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Should be ready for this weekend. We're just trying to get this thing running before having the black one picked up, but at this point, I don't think there's anything he needs off of it anymore so this weekend should be good if it's good for you, or basically anytime I guess :laugh:

Couple updates on the Civic...
- He had to rip the shift linkage off for the swap
- Brake booster has been taken off, but still with car (didn't fit my teg :lol:)
- Fuel filter thing had to be used with swap
- Pedals & cable come inside car, just not on...I'll try and talk him or his brother into putting pedals/cable & booster back on instead of sitting inside :lol:

Other than that, I think it's still just in need of a swap, decent wheels, and that should be basically it.Hmm, might have to try that when we put the rear bracket in.

For now, I was trying to finish off my black bottle of degreaser. Name unknown, but I think it's the only stuff in a black bottle with red squirter, so you might know what I'm talking about...stuff is brutal. Let it sit for 2-3 minutes, started taking off some green paint already :shock:

Definitly using the safer stuff for the teg when I get my motor

hey alex, what's going on with your integra? any updated pics on it yet??

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hey alex, what's going on with your integra? any updated pics on it yet??
Nope, no new pics...at least, nothing worth looking at.

Only updates I have are that I may be pulling my green teg back from this shop as they haven't started anything and just try swapping harnesses and seeing what happens. For now, I'm guessing this other shop must have removed my alarm (for whatever reason) the wrong way and didn't know if it had a fuel cutoff. I've checked everything people have told me to get fuel/spark and still nothing, so I wonder if it's something on the harness they messed up...hope so. Maybe I can finally sell it if I fix whatever this problem is.

The black teg may be getting a B20 here in the near future so I'll have to see how that one goes and maybe I can get a good start on that little project

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hlly wood didnt know those were 35mm haha. havent seened good scanned images in a while i forget that people still use film doh

Hllywood

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
5+ Year Member
haha yeah i know, when i got them developed the lady is like wow i haven't seen these in awhile...haha

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
next thing you know we're going to be buying pluggins for Photoshop to get specific film grains.. sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.