*** Everybody's Random Photos *** Pt. thr33 (56k Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i've always wondered about this, is it stiffer then stock or just like stock but lower?

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its .8" lower, and stiffer than stock. it rides awesome too and performs well. of course im not talking about my car because i only have the front on right now, but my friend has it in his si

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
more cemetery pix

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seriously? Al Capone's grave? Wow.

rdk

me against the world
5+ Year Member
LowNotSlow, the first one is amazing, great shot =)
the second one is good too ;)

abs0Lut

Rockin' in the free world
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
First Pano ever!

Nothing special, just found some new software specifically for stitching panos so I thought I would give it a try.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i'd suggest using photomerge to merge them...that looks a little choppy near the center.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
What do you mean by choppy? I used PTGui to stitch and create it.
the center of the picture looks unreal to me....show me what one of the center pictures look like that you used to create the panorama. it seems like the deck comes to an unrealistic point.

abs0Lut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the center of the picture looks unreal to me....show me what one of the center pictures look like that you used to create the panorama. it seems like the deck comes to an unrealistic point.
I know I wasn't In the right the spot and it does look a little awkward. I was in the very corner of the bridge/dock/whatever with my tripod set up so you do not get to see a section behind me.

abs0Lut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think I am the only one, or atleast one of very few, Canadians who post on the photography section. Here's the Quappelle Valley, Saskatchewan.

Edit: Sorry, first one isn't part of the valley. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.