*** Everybody's Random Photos *** Pt. thr33 (56k Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Green, was that show in pa? about 40 mins outside of philly? I saw the misfits with Michael graves at a chameleon lounge. And the bar is upstairs?
Story of the Year in Lancaster PA May 4th.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol jspec all this time i thought you were in flroida for some reason. fellow new eglnader enjoying this fine weather we have been haveing:roll:
lol, why would you think that i live in florida? we def. gotta go out shooting sometime.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ i wish i could get people to actually pay me for automotive....usually its young guys w/ no loot...or they've talked to me enough online to think that i should hook them up because we are "bros" :lol: :lol:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^ i wish i could get people to actually pay me for automotive....usually its young guys w/ no loot...or they've talked to me enough online to think that i should hook them up because we are "bros" :lol: :lol:
Its all about who you know broski. There's kids that talk to me online..but..they're not close enough to me to be my "bro"...so...i tell them to throw me some l00t and its a done deal. I does take a good amount of time to go through, upload, sort and edit the photo's.

Last edited:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol my landlord knocked $100 of my rent for a month to shoot his antique Benz and BMW.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its all about who you know broski. There's kids that talk to me online..but..there not close enough to me to be my "bro"...so...i tell them to throw me some l00t and its a done deal. I does take a good amount of time to go through, upload, sort and edit the photo's.
haha, i guess i should clarify, THEY think we are "bros"....

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Maybe rand0m's too much of a nice guy ;)

love you.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

i know exactly how you feel....:(

oh and i'm still waiting on them sample pictures "BRO" :rolf:

well here's one of me, on my way to lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.