*** Everybody's Random Photos *** Pt. thr33 (56k Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Vertigo97

5+ Year Member
its called constructive criticizm which is what this forum is about... sit down
I'm calm. You criticize my views of art. That's fine. I'll post whatever picture I want, criticize it.

haha, yeah - just because its a photoshop section, doesnt mean he's gonna like fake blur in the photos....in fact, for a long time, MOST of the people on MOST of the forums ive been on, were crtical of people who added extra blur to their photos....

nothing to get upset about, its just his opinion :thumbup:
And just because it's a photoshop section doesn't mean I can't post a picture of a blur. Even if 90% of the people don't like it. I'll actually post more for you guys tonight. You can thank me later.

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm calm. You criticize my views of art. That's fine. I'll post whatever picture I want, criticize it.

And just because it's a photoshop section doesn't mean I can't post a picture of a blur. Even if 90% of the people don't like it. I'll actually post more for you guys tonight. You can thank me later.
not trying to sound mean but are you retarded? you can add all the pictures you like like we all do no need to try and show us up by saying your going to post a bunch, post em and wait for comments.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
We're just trying to help you bro. No need to get butt hurt.

91SiVTEC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pulled this out of the basment after 4 years, and put it up for sale...

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice shots pete....

im still waiting to thank vertigo. . . . . .

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ouch kibbibos, look at it this way, your back to the honda family:alcoholic

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
shot these the other night all at ss-1/4 second and f 2.8 at iso 1600..

i blew this one up to show the noise which isnt bad at iso 1600 with the xti. i am liking this camera more and more jsut wisht it was bigger. grip here i come.

p.s. these are no post production. i need a good calibration before i mess them up even more haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.