Evil Autostyle Electric Vadar Gauge Cluster

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no pictures? any way you can make a vid bro? i'd like to see these in a video.

lilrican516

5+ Year Member
I got an email form evil autostyle saying this:

Warranty Disclaimer
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, EVIL Auto Style disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. EVIL Auto Style does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. EVIL Auto Style does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.

Limitation of Liability
EVIL Auto Style shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if EVIL Auto Style has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.

So i guess they cant replace it for me

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ sounds like you need to find out if state law in NC allows exclusion of liability in warranty disclaimers. if not, then take that s**t up with Better business beurau

lilrican516

5+ Year Member
I guess mine doesn't work because i have a dx and it works with ex,lx, & si

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I guess mine doesn't work because i have a dx and it works with ex,lx, & si
all models use the same plugs and each cluster is plug and play with each model. the only difference in the cluster is between manual tranny's and auto's. your DX probably didnt have a tach, but an EX/LX cluster's tach would work in your DX.

seriously not trying to thread jack, but i just posted a DIY for odometer roll back in the interior forum to whoever is interested:
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=131090

i promise im not thread jacking, just wanted to post a couple pics of the CRV cluster:

lilrican516

5+ Year Member
I still have my dx and ex cluster so I guess ill just take the vadar cluster apart for the hell of it and try to make a custom cluster

lilrican516

5+ Year Member
i just found out my tach works i tried it in my friends car..i guess i have an electrical problem

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah definately contact the Bette Business Bureau...They got our money to us within a couple of days. Although the letter probably has them covered on refunds or exchanges...I'd still give them a try. Good luck

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That vader one looks bad ass!!

THe only thing that irks me is that it has the needs on the left and center, but on the right its kind of plain.

siccdragon

5+ Year Member
Yeah but i like it just did it in an hour tonight can post a better vid tomorrow when i bring my real camera home. So any ideas on why the speedo doesn't work but it works on the start up?

Last edited:

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
meaning the post is 4mnths old but no to answer your Q it isint "Out" just google it.