evo

BoxinEJ20

Dr. 20G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thewonderer said:
I wasnt gonna do this to him but :

oo btw fastest evo is not AMS by far they are just a major tuner..
http://www.ignitionmagazine.co.nz/assets/imgs/cars/10/20050502/gallery/172618aa20050501P01.jpg

more info at: http://www.speedtechnz.com/news/25

docile is another great evo tuner running a 8.23 1/4

And all the EVO builds are relatively new bro. =) i got other evos in mind as well but i figured if i show a 8.23 run itll shut him up BTW STILL NO NAWS

point is just because everyone claims to be worlds fastest, doesnt mean you should believe it... and by the way i think he can eat his own words about going and googling right? lol
Good links! Ive never heard of docile? But im glad to see someone is in the low 8's. Rigoli and Docile would be a great race to watch.

Apparently I shouldnt believe what the AMS guys have told me? As i heard it straight from the horses mouth.

The evo builders in the US have been tinkering with the 4g63 ever since the dsm came along. While the wrx builds in the US started when the 2002 wrx came. Not saying the evo builds arent relatively new "bro" but they arent 4 years old like the wrx's. 15 years or so is a lot older in comparison to 4 years.

True, this is a civic forum. I had tastefully modded 99 Si and then sold it for my wrx. Im curious to why your here? Not trying to bash ya just curious, the more members the merrier.

BoxinEJ20

Dr. 20G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
called my friends at AMS.

The docile car is a tube chassis drag car. The only thing evo about it is the 4g63. Like I said before the fastest EVO is the ams with low 9s.

So much for shutting me up, eh.

Thewonderer

Civic Si User
5+ Year Member
BoxinEJ20 said:
called my friends at AMS.

The docile car is a tube chassis drag car. The only thing evo about it is the 4g63. Like I said before the fastest EVO is the ams with low 9s.

So much for shutting me up, eh.
I had a 99 si reason for me being here and like you said you called ams...

They know nothing of docile as its a uk car and not a tube car. Its has an interior much like your wrx tuners shops, weight reduced but not glass eliminated bro.. i did shut u up.... apparently your nor ams know the car well enough.

Your a loser if you really took it upon yourself to call and find out the wrong answer.

nice try but your resources are limited... and btw i said the build not the engine. AMS's build has been put together for how long? 4-5months... im not refering to old gen 4g63 cars because if i were i could say the boxer engine was in prototype for 5 years until they got it to run correctly... from the start a pretty loser build

EVEN IF IT WAS A TUBE CHASIS WASNT YOUR RESPONSE BEFORE BRING WHAT YOU BROUGHT? ROFL

not knockin the wrxs just wouldnt waste my money for such a crappy drive...

ps along with my evo i have 2 other civics. a ej6 with a b16a2 swap turbocharged and untuned and a b16a2 swap hatchy 95 which is on ebay as of now.

I have a reason to still be here see..... like i said before enough with the bias statements

just wanted to shut u up as ive done thx

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't understand why that evo looks like it has a header but its still turbo charged? Wheres the turbo?

Thewonderer

Civic Si User
5+ Year Member
=)
Blahman240 said:
I don't understand why that evo looks like it has a header but its still turbo charged? Wheres the turbo?
htere turbos there buddy , no intercooler present on the picture ive shown but its there
keep lookin its got a big fan like instrument in the middle... humongous i know.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats not what I was judging off of, did I quote you? Don't try and get cocky with me.

Thewonderer

Civic Si User
5+ Year Member
Thewonderer said:
=)
htere turbos there buddy , no intercooler present on the picture ive shown but its there
keep lookin its got a big circular like instrument in the middle which is attached the manifold you are calling headers.... humongous i know.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was talking about in the video posted...

Please take your wrx vs evo bickering elsewhere.

Thewonderer

Civic Si User
5+ Year Member
Blahman240 said:
I was talking about in the video posted...

Please take your wrx vs evo bickering elsewhere.
your right....

we were bickering alot but this is a post about evos idiot i didnt bring wrxs up .... take your comments elsewhere

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thewonderer said:
your right....

we were bickering alot but this is a post about evos idiot i didnt bring wrxs up .... take your comments elsewhere
hey hey now, I thought we were on the right track.. till the last line. :roll:

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lets shut the hell up, arguing about evos vs sti's everytime one or the other gets brought up........f**king lame. who cares.

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i drove both sti and evo and are great cars. but people act like they're GOD!!!

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mugen00 said:
i drove both sti and evo and are great cars. but people act like they're GOD!!!
yeah they are nice STOCK EXPENSIVE cars. ive driven both as well, and my vote goes to the sti, but then that would put me this stupid ass arguement that i dont give a s**t about. ill never buy either.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Scoobys dont look like they just came out of a geometry book or put together with childrens blocks..... =)

STI FTW! ;)

BoxinEJ20

Dr. 20G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Apparently having friends at ams makes me a loser?

to shut me up? The docile is a tube chassis car, aka not an evo.

1999CivicEX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BoxinEJ20 said:
Apparently having friends at ams makes me a loser?

to shut me up? The docile is a tube chassis car, aka not an evo.
Woud like to meet the peeps at ams actually

Thewonderer

Civic Si User
5+ Year Member
yata yata yata docile is not a tube
I dont mean your a loser for having friends at ams just a loser for having to call and get another bias statement. DOCILE IS STILL A CAR JUST WITH A FRAMED FRONT END AND ELIMINATED INTERIOR MUCH LIKE THE STI YOU HAVE SHOWN JUST WELDED FRONT END ITS NOT A FULL TUBE
I kinda doubt you have any friends their but if so, so be it doesnt make you king right?
Blahman240: meant no offense bud...
I thought u meant the other build but either way both have similar big turbos... The AMS turbo is in the bottom left you can see it better at their site. My fault you just took it the wrong way

the guys are right its a pointless arguement as ive said before we are both speaking on bias beliefs and statements. Im ready to grow up even though i think they are being childish we are having fun i thought.. Everyone can stop their crying even though if they were bothered by this they shouldnt of read thus far but the idiots would rather add their two cents and then tell us to stop talking. If you have any more to add BOXINEJ20 just pm me or aim me "Lowridinplaya" id be happy to fill you in on more info or go back in forth about it like real men do to fulfill their day. Like the others have said ive drivin both too and my side is still with the evo and my little brother has an 06 STI. The newer stis drive much richer but i dont like the fronts on the sti.

Everyone point blank is i never said the evo was god nor do i think its the best buy. I should have rephrased what i started saying with IMO the evo is better than the STI. I feel its a tastefully better car and ive witnessed it appeals to attract women better which is more of my aim.. Its also pleasant enough of a ride but at the same time gives me my edge when spirit riding.

To all the knuckle heads take your 2 cents out of here before you tell us to hush and stop being hipocrits i think this was fun for me as i hope it was for boxingEJ20. I guess you guys are a little too immature to be informed and let us go on so....
thx boxinej20 and everyone who participated like men. To those of you who read the whole thing, add their two cents then bicker about us " arguing" you need to get a tampon

or get some penis growth pills lol

Thewonderer

Civic Si User
5+ Year Member
stealthy said:
yeah they are nice STOCK EXPENSIVE cars. ive driven both as well, and my vote goes to the sti, but then that would put me this stupid ass arguement that i dont give a s**t about. ill never buy either.
if you didnt care you wouldnt open your mouth... id never buy your GSR sedan either.... but thats just me'

if i did own one i probably would say the same trash you said lol