exahust help

ben h

well the other day was at a friends house and he had a buddy coming over so i hear this car soming and it sounds like a subi but then a civic pulls up
he said its the can on it that makes it sound like that but he has no clue wat brand it is or were it came from and i couldnt find a name on it
it sounds so sexy and sounds just like a subi when u rev it
any one have any clue wat kinda can it is?

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
So ask the guy who came over

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
He stated that the guy didnt know must kf come onthe car I would ask the guy who had the car before your friend

ben h

So you saw it and heard it in person and you want US to tell you what it is, using the only descriptive info of it being that it "sounds like a subi"....:roll:
yup lol
Well is it stamped crawl under and check her.out!

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
no we checked all over it couldnt find any stamps or tags on it
and its a strait through can so we dont even kno

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
jesus

its probably a straight through turbo style muffler with a resonator with big diameter, from like the header back

My greddy power extreme gave my GSR that boxer kind of sound in the low rpms with an ITR header, but went away after I boosted it because the turbo absorbed all the tones the exhaust use to resonate

ben h

jesus

its probably a straight through turbo style muffler with a resonator with big diameter, from like the header back

My greddy power extreme gave my GSR that boxer kind of sound in the low rpms with an ITR header, but went away after I boosted it because the turbo absorbed all the tones the exhaust use to resonate
it has no resenator and it sounds like a subi all the way through the power band