Exhaust for 2000 civic ex

noelp

5+ Year Member
I'm looking for an exhaust for my 2000 civic ex that DOES NOT REQUIRE "modification"....I've already been through two this month, having problems with the hooks not fitting....
Any help would be greatly appreicated!!!!!!
Thanks!

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Then your answer is OEM.

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well you said,
DOES NOT REQUIRE "modification"....I've already been through two this month, having problems with the hooks not fitting....
If you don't want any issues, OEM is your best bet. I was in need of a new exhaust, but I didn't feel like going through any modification so I just bought an OEM. It's nice and quiet and fitment is perfect. Besides, my Civic isn't fast anyway.

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Greddy evo....mine bolted right up...no modifications..good luck man

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EVO isn't very loud, sounds fabulous. Easy install too

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
EVO isn't very loud, sounds fabulous. Easy install too

Its got a deep sound all the way through.......I think its the best exhaust out there

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hold on i'll rehost my video of me revving mine, it sounds better in gear and its a DOHC but you'll get the idea....gimme a minute

OHIOCivic13

5+ Year Member
exhaust

just find a good exhaust shop or any other shop for that matter, my OEM exhaust got a hole in it and i took it to my dad's friend who is a mechanic and he put on an aftermarket muffler and 2 1/2" pipe to the header, it looks great, you cant even see it from the side and people tell me it sounds great, nice and deep.

noelp

5+ Year Member
OHIOCivic13 said:
just find a good exhaust shop or any other shop for that matter, my OEM exhaust got a hole in it and i took it to my dad's friend who is a mechanic and he put on an aftermarket muffler and 2 1/2" pipe to the header, it looks great, you cant even see it from the side and people tell me it sounds great, nice and deep.
how much did that run you? do you have any pics?
thanks

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a shop will put on a muffler for u anywhere from $30-$50..

celtic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I put OBX catback on mine. It was $275 off ebay and I couldn't be happier. Me and my brother put it on in about 25 minutes and it's got a great sound. Not that annoying long fart you will get with just a muffler.

that VERBAL

AKA Theiven Stealberg
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a magnaflow and it sounds real dope, nice and low and not raspy at all....No real modification to make it fit

well, besides taking out the catalytic converter=)