Exhaust Help.

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think we went over this before but not this part. The Greddy EVO sound high pitched and such right? What I want to know is what exhaust is noticibly loud but not high pitch, like a very low bogging sound. A very deep full sounding (not like a chainsaw or like a harley motorcycle or somthing)

Any comments?

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i thought evos had a deep sound

clivman01

dirtybyrd
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude you might want to try a 5zigen fireball it has a real nice sound to it. I have one on my crx and i love it man!! Good luck to you. Oh yea some may disagree with me but i am also rather impressed with magnaflow,, believe it or not!!?!!!

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HKS!!!! All the way

civicjoe

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the greddy evo is low and deep, i have a Tenzo Type 5 and its sounds just like a greddy evo, I was a decent price and it works great

legion

digital agent
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
greddy sp is quieter, but still has a deep throaty sound when you command it to!

Civic_2_NV

Speed Tech
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have 2 maxspeed 6202 mufflers the single one still sounded deep but not as deep as 2. its real deep but if u have a vtec engine when that kicks in its really ricey just drive sane n it sounds fine

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
didnt you guys recommend the greedy sp exhaust to some member then he got a ticket hahahahah.

I like Hayame mufflers! Good s**t right there

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Magnaflow (used to have, throaty and not high pitch), Apexi N1 (have that now holy friggin loud! but not high pitched, got more bass to it, and has noticable performance difference too).