Exploded b18

iamgod

Banned
Originally posted by 92 4DoorSleeper
Yes you are correct it is an B20B, I posted that since their basiclly the same motor with different bore & stroke. & iamgod I saw your link, but I posted anyway don't get your nutz all bent out of shape over it. Its not like your the only one that knows anything, I myself is an Auto Traniee soon on the way of ASE Certification.
good for you, i am proud of you, and the b20b and the b18a are as different as apples and oranges the differences on the b20b are listed below

cams
head
intake manifold
pistons
bore
stroke
block

that sounds like a complete engine difference to me

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry, but I know for a fact that the B20B/Z heads are exact same as tha B18B & I said that the bore & stroke is different which of course mean the pistons are different. Of course the intake manifold is different anyone with sight can tell you that.

h22a4civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry, but I know for a fact that the B20B/Z heads are exact same as tha B18B & I said that the bore & stroke is different which of course mean the pistons are different. Of course the intake manifold is different anyone with sight can tell you that.
true dat maby, but if u read i said B18a not B

iamgod

Banned

wrong AGAIN, the B20B/Z head is TOTALLY different, it has a different combustion chamber design as well as different port designs to increase LOW TO MIDRANGE power where the CRV operates at most of the time, the B18a/b head is designed with low mid and top end power in mind

http://hybrid2.honda-perf.org/tech/b20/b20tech.html

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ LMFAO you just proved you'r self wrong. I have read that page long time ago & I quote from that very site "The B20B/Z head looks to be the same as a B18B (P75) head. The combustion chamber bore is 81mm".

iamgod

Banned
^^ LMFAO you just proved you'r self wrong. I have read that page long time ago & I quote from that very site "The B20B/Z head looks to be the same as a B18B (P75) head. The combustion chamber bore is 81mm".

apparently you cannot read well

The B20B/Z head looks to be the same as a B18B (P75) head. The combustion chamber bore is 81mm
yet it is not the same, the combustion chamber is DIFFERENT, the bore is the same but the head is not

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you fukin retard, there the same damn head. If you think you are so right then tell us what is the difference. VALVES-31mm intake, 28mm ex Same as B18B, Cams in/ex-10.03mm / 9.70mm same as B18B, combustion chamber bore- 81mm again the same as B18B. So what the difference.Don't jus tell me there different, show me spec's buddy!

iamgod

Banned
you fukin retard, there the same damn head. If you think you are so right then tell us what is the difference. VALVES-31mm intake, 28mm ex Same as B18B, Cams in/ex-10.03mm / 9.70mm same as B18B, combustion chamber bore- 81mm again the same as B18B. So what the difference.Don't jus tell me there different, show me spec's buddy!

just because the valve size is the same does not mean the head is the same you silly bastard the cams ARE NOT the same, d00d i am telling you they are different heads

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
STFU about them being different & show me specs on the difference, If you can't show that then you ain't provin sh!t

iamgod

Banned
STFU about them being different & show me specs on the difference, If you can't show that that you ain't provin sh!t

WTF i have listed the differences i have shown you proof, look at the site it says all you need to know

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The site only proves the specs are the same for B20B & B18B

iamgod

Banned
The site only proves the specs are the same for B20B & B18B
:roll:......reading comprehension, look up the definition, and then take a class on it