ExplodingCake's Civic

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I agree with everyone else when they say, there's just something abnormally clean about this car!

explodingcake

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You goin to the big stoneridge meet tomorrow, if so you should come say hi, I'd love to see that car in person. I probably will be in my Z cuz my civic needs major body work but still lemme know if your goin lol

explodingcake

So we should go beat um up?
Yes, but first I wish to tie them up and peel a little piece of skin with a rusty razor blade and shower with alcohol on the extraction area. We do this everyday until all skin has been peeled. Then we can beat their guts out.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yes, but first I wish to tie them up and peel a little piece of skin with a rusty razor blade and shower with alcohol on the extraction area. We do this everyday until all skin has been peeled. Then we can beat their guts out.
Alright, if we are doing that then I am wearing gloves...

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I can dig it! So what paint and method did you use? I've been wanting to do that with my HX's

explodingcake

I liked the gold better, but these look nice too. Keep it up!
Thank you. :mrgreen:

I can dig it! So what paint and method did you use? I've been wanting to do that with my HX's
On these rims I rushed it because I didn't have enough time until the next 3 weeks. I was originally stripping them but it was so time consuming. I bought cheap white base coat on home depot and a primer.

Usually this is what I would get and do.

- Duplicolor rim paint spray
- Duplicolor primer spray
- 800grit & 1000grit sandpaper
- Simple green degreaser
- Duplicolor clear spray

Wash-> Degrease-> 800g sand-> 1000g sand-> wash N dry-> primer-> 3 coats of main -> 1 coat of clear.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
First time i see gt3s painted like that, nice...

explodingcake

First time i see gt3s painted like that, nice...
Thanks... Never been a fan of polished lip unless it's a deep dish.

Update. My oem grille got broken and it's unfixable. So I had this rep mugen grille lying around.
I know alot of people hate this because it looks weird , but I , myself , like it alot because it looks different.

Still trying to find a mugen badge that will perfectly fit the emblem area. Most of the ones I got are either small and/or short.

steve.21

Update. My oem grille got broken and it's unfixable. So I had this rep mugen grille lying around.
I know alot of people hate this because it looks weird , but I , myself , like it alot because it looks different.
I have the same grille, for the same reason, and like it because its not popular. Haha

explodingcake

I have the same grille, for the same reason, and like it because its not popular. Haha
.. also I'm tired of being a carbon copy of one guy having the same parts. I only rocked the grille over a week and I'm seeing people in my area copying it already. :facepalm: Damn rookies.

Anyway , a labor day photo session.