f**king thieves .

R3V2R3D

5+ Year Member
so this is the 2nd time my foglights covers got stolen wtf .
any ideas on how to prevent this ?:roll:

TheHatchGuy

5+ Year Member
camp out. like park you car where ever it was tampered with. get some friends, and just stake out. when you have finally caught the thieve. get some duct tape, rope, a bucket of motor oil, tiny razor blades, a brand (like the ones they use on cattle), rubbing alcohol, a sock; and get creative.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Dont know if you hunt but you can get a game cam and set it up at night watching your car

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
like thehatchguy said, use it as a bait car. get new covers and wait for those assholes.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dont put covers back on -shrug-

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hire the Green Hornet!
he's weak..its all about Kato ;)

try using a bolt that takes a 6 pointed star to remove..most likely they wont have that tool on them and if they try to take it off with a screw driver it'll just strip it..and if they break it off, well it wont be usable anymore

Frodo70444

I just bout my first Honda and i don't think I am going to do so much as wash it or fix a single dent in it I figure if it doesn't look good maybe nobody will want it...it's all very scientific.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just bout my first Honda and i don't think I am going to do so much as wash it or fix a single dent in it I figure if it doesn't look good maybe nobody will want it...it's all very scientific.
:wtf:

colecivic

since this is the second time happening someone is most likely watching ur car....like the other guy said...if u really want to get to the bottom of this then stake out ..otherwise dont buy fogs again.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm with deer cam guy. Set one up close by and watch it from the comfort of your room or something. Then bust out and hit him with a brick or something. lol

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh I know! Glue 10000 of needles on the inside where they would pull on it to get it off. Or you can make a mark on the bezel that only you would know and if you see another car with foglights check it out and get them back. But only after me sending you 100 of my kids poopy diapers to smear all over the car.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had both quarter panels dented, dented roof, rusted hood, no exterior mods half stripped and stock interior and my car got stolen. Nobody is safe lol. Sad but true.

MILD99CIVIC

5+ Year Member
camp out. like park you car where ever it was tampered with. get some friends, and just stake out. when you have finally caught the thieve. get some duct tape, rope, a bucket of motor oil, tiny razor blades, a brand (like the ones they use on cattle), rubbing alcohol, a sock; and get creative.
Best answer!!!!