fail smog

PERKS

Glad you pass man. Out here in Maryland you don't have to take your car through emission if your car is 20 or older and in some parts like where I live there are NO emissions at all I didn't think Cali was that crazy about emissions

Javier.San1993

Glad you pass man. Out here in Maryland you don't have to take your car through emission if your car is 20 or older and in some parts like where I live there are NO emissions at all I didn't think Cali was that crazy about emissions
It is extremely strict! Smog has to be passed every year... I found a magnaflow cat for $250... magnaflow cat on stock exhaust and headers! Haha

Using Tapatalk/SGH-1897

reg_lus

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't know about Jap but what I really hate most is just smog.

Because when it's time to smog and if you happened to have a swap, it would totally suck. LMAO
Unless you know someone who's willing to smog under-table for you.

Javier.San1993

I don't know about Jap but what I really hate most is just smog.

Because when it's time to smog and if you happened to have a swap, it would totally suck. LMAO
Unless you know someone who's willing to smog under-table for you.
Well...luckily I do now=) he smogged my friends car. GSR with straight tubing..no cat

Using Tapatalk/SGH-1897

emerican

Registered VIP
no i actually believe that if the state or county makes you have emmisons then there is almost always a reason for it and they should be followed.
For example cali is one of the strictest known; however it is because of the amount of people, quality of the air, enviroment etc.
That being said i was just saying that if the car wont pass then someone who will pass you would be a good person to know if your the op.
But honestly op and i should have followed up on my post before if it failed which it did. The way i would look at it is my car isnt running as good as possible and i would want the problem fixed. Once the problem is fixed and the car is running correctly then everyone wins.

Javier.San1993

A pass is a pass ;) haha

But in all honesty, I would prefer my car to run properly. So having a smog guy is only a backup... :/

Using Tapatalk/SGH-1897