Fall parts sale guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooper76

ok, thanks. Maybe the next time I get down to TN I'll hit you up. Until then, just keep it on the car =)

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok, thanks. Maybe the next time I get down to TN I'll hit you up. Until then, just keep it on the car =)
Hahaha sounds good man....again thanks for checking out my FS thread.

emerican

Registered VIP
Bump for looking GLWS.
I dont blame you for not wanting to ship the huge s**t i stripped and parted out an old suziki that was our mud bogging toy and people wanted doors and tailgate and everything else, but as soon as i spent all the time to find sumthin to ship it in and get them a quote they all said nope cant afford it.

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do you know if the wiring harness or sockets will work for the 99-00 civic sedans? i'm interested in the item in picture #14..my rear parking light plug got water on it since my rear tailights had a crack in it..

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do you know if the wiring harness or sockets will work for the 99-00 civic sedans? i'm interested in the item in picture #14..my rear parking light plug got water on it since my rear tailights had a crack in it..
Hey man I believe it will. Not 100% sure but pretty close. Which harness are u interested in? The one for the taillights and such? Let me know. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.