Fast and the furious lol

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That car has several twins in my city. It is rather obnoxious, so I installed a stereo that can drown own their fart cans. I like to open my windows just to blast Rick Astley at them.
Haha, Rickroll those ricers!

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Look at all those trees near those power lines, I'm sure they pose a fire hazard

Not as much as you would think. There is probably more power outages than fires from wind, rain, etc falling the trees onto them.

It is extremely common in Washington to have it set up like that. With so many trees, you can't really do it any other way. I have lived around trees near power lines my whole life and not once have I seen a fire happen because of it.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i bet he has more work and money put into that than OP's car.....and its probably faster honestly

Jose1027

Registered VIP
i bet he has more work and money put into that than OP's car.....and its probably faster honestly
Yea prob,i just got my car , its a slow build due to lack of money,he said his car was faster than mine but honestly I have no interest in racing him,so I guess we will keep wondering

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk