Father's Day @ Nascar in Sonoma (56k no way!)

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I took my dad to Nascar at Infineon Raceway (Sears Point for the OG's) for Father's Day.:D We had fun but I couldn't get any good angles on the action.:( Here are the pics I did get. Oh and there were very few hot girls there unless you're into fat red-heads with mullets. :(

Before the race-

Cut away car-

Anyone like R8's?

Why we went-

Dad watching teh action-

Kasey Kahne Winner!

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice pics man

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah, good 'ole Sears Point. NASCAR races are fun to go to. Although, I couldnt image having too much fun at Sears Point, b/c of how big and stretched out of a track it is. Smaller tracks are so much more fun (like New Hampshire, Bristol, ect).

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice pics man
Thanks guys, a bunch of my pics came out dark but I couldn't tell cuz it was so sunny out. Kind of a b***h to be looking at the tiny screen and have a good time.

Ah, good 'ole Sears Point. NASCAR races are fun to go to. Although, I couldnt image having too much fun at Sears Point, b/c of how big and stretched out of a track it is. Smaller tracks are so much more fun (like New Hampshire, Bristol, ect).
We sat right at pit row which was pretty cool. I would like to visit some other tracks some day.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That is true. ive ran my car once there and it failed hahaha. Just wait til I complete my build.

good seats JR. Glad u and yo daddy had a good time.