anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
happy v-day to all your lovely couples out there....

and happy forever alone day to all my single friends!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
and happy forever alone day to all my single friends!
:like: Represent bitches.

April 14 is known as Black Day in South Korea where people get together to celebrate being single. Represent bitches. (I always forget about it. I only remember it on Valentine's Day :lol:.)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dumbest holiday ever.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Movies and diner that's all with some flowers and a HUGE teddy bear...if I even have time pick one up.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dumbest holiday ever.
I love Valentine's Day. There's not too much that's more special than your relationship with someone you love.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It doesn't phase me. If I have a boyfriend, cool it's fun. If I'm single, no biggie. It's just a Hallmark holiday, I get wayyy more bummed about being single for Christmas.

I just think that you should treat your girlfriend/boyfriend special everyday, not just because of a holiday. However, that's what holidays are for. Oh, and an excuse to throw a party :party1:

So happy Valentine's Day/Singles Awareness Day everyone! :kisskiss:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Happy Valentines Dizay Er BOTY! na mean>?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love Valentine's Day. There's not too much that's more special than your relationship with someone you love.
Seriously? Why can't you do it every single day, not an assigned day? It's simply a reminder to people that don't show it enough IMO.
It doesn't phase me. If I have a boyfriend, cool it's fun. If I'm single, no biggie. It's just a Hallmark holiday, I get wayyy more bummed about being single for Christmas.

I just think that you should treat your girlfriend/boyfriend special everyday, not just because of a holiday. However, that's what holidays are for. Oh, and an excuse to throw a party :party1:

So happy Valentine's Day/Singles Awareness Day everyone! :kisskiss:
Agreed. Single or with someone, I hate the holiday. I like random surprises, for no reason at all. Affection all the time. Those moments mean the most to me, not the day everyone else is doing something.

Christmas is the worst for me, but it's due to family, not a guy.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Seriously? Why can't you do it every single day, not an assigned day? It's simply a reminder to people that don't show it enough IMO.
Do what every single day? Pull out all the stops and celebrate that I'm in a loving relationship? Because I'm not that rich in money nor time.

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
Do what every single day? Pull out all the stops and celebrate that I'm in a loving relationship? Because I'm not that rich in money nor time.
okay lets not start a fight thats my job

not that puma is wrong but no one knows the in's and out's of joe's marriage, I mean he wouldnt still be married if he only showed his girl love once a year right?

See this valentine's s**t is already tearing us apart

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Agreed. Single or with someone, I hate the holiday. I like random surprises, for no reason at all. Affection all the time. Those moments mean the most to me, not the day everyone else is doing something.

Christmas is the worst for me, but it's due to family, not a guy.
I like the random surprises. Not all the time, but I loveeee it when guys do it. I absolutely love to do that kind of stuff for them too.

And Christmas, I don't know what it is. It's like the warm and fuzzy feeling of the holiday I just want a boy to curl up with and watch the snow. :oops:

And Joe, it doesn't mean you have to spend mass amounts of money. You can be cute and random for free :what:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Then your woman demands quite a bit, or you think she does. It's a constant loving nature and appreciation is all I need. Random little things here and there. By no means do I like gifts, and esp expensive ones.

I swear if a dude got me a Chanel bag I'd be happy, but if you're going to drop $600+ it better be on a vacation, or many gifts...not just 1 item. I'm quite simple to please.
I like the random surprises. Not all the time, but I loveeee it when guys do it. I absolutely love to do that kind of stuff for them too.

And Christmas, I don't know what it is. It's like the warm and fuzzy feeling of the holiday I just want a boy to curl up with and watch the snow. :oops:

And Joe, it doesn't mean you have to spend mass amounts of money. You can be cute and random for free :what:
We don't get snow here to do that, and my man hates the snow anyhow. :lol:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
okay lets not start a fight thats my job

not that puma is wrong but no one knows the in's and out's of joe's marriage, I mean he wouldnt still be married if he only showed his girl love once a year right?

See this valentine's s*** is already tearing us apart
Joe's married?