Fell off the wagon? Or just a hiccup?

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alrighty, let's keep this short, shall we?

Long story short, haven't touched liquor in 6 years, bought a little bottle of vodka to clean my e-cig coils, ended up drinking the whole damned thing.

I obviously need to find alternative means to clean my gear, but, how do you all feel about the situation?

emerican

Registered VIP
really as long as you dont continue to drink and find another way to clean them then i would look at it as a one time slip. You just cant keep going with it or then it would be fell off the wagon.
I do not believe that one drink is fell off the wagon i believe what you do now is if you have fell off it or not. If you continue to drink or have even another couple then personally i would say yes; however if you do not continue to drink then i would call it a one time mistake that you know was wrong and you dont repeat and learn from.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I take it you are an alcoholic. I jave some in my family you are making a huge effort to stop slip ups happen we are all human. Get back on track you should be fine

Ant408

Cruising In My Ej8
Registered VIP
way did you need vodka to clean em cant you just use rubbing alcohol? not hating i understand its hard but if your trying to avoid alcohol why would you buy it. i think you just had a slip up but it seems like you thought about it b4 hand. do you always clean em with vodka?

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In my research I found that doing a "vodka soak" is the most effective means of cleaning, and now that they've been rinsed, allowed to dry, and rebuilt, I can see why people feel that way.

When I decided to try it, I honestly didn't think I would be tempted, but, I'm going to look into pure rubbing alcohol for the next time, but ultimately I'm going to just order some new coils.

Analog free since April 16th! (Day after my daughter was born ;) smokless image saved me! )

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What emerican said :thumbup:

We all make mistakes. The second time it happens, it's now a choice.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
way did you need vodka to clean em cant you just use rubbing alcohol? not hating i understand its hard but if your trying to avoid alcohol why would you buy it. i think you just had a slip up but it seems like you thought about it b4 hand. do you always clean em with vodka?
Ive heard of people drinking rubbing alcohol also...

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CHEERS!!!!!! dont stop. why cut yourself off?

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow. The last few responses... Sheesh.

And I shoulda known our resident a-hole would make an appearance.

Analog free since April 16th! (Day after my daughter was born ;) smokless image saved me! )

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont see a problem in a few drinks here and there. Its all about self control. Cigarettes are worse than alcohol anyways

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I wouldn't consider this falling off the wagon. Just put it behind you. It's only one day man. You're good.

Smoke some reefer lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk