Ferrari going 140mph through Paris

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Was it me or was that car not really moving very fast with the soundtrack severly edited? There were several time the car was wot in 4th gear and going like 30mph.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Revolver said:
Was it me or was that car not really moving very fast with the soundtrack severly edited? There were several time the car was wot in 4th gear and going like 30mph.
I'm pretty sure there was no editing of that sort, part's he slowed down to turn or avoid something and part's he sped up it's kind of hard to tell which gear he's in.

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
I'm pretty sure there was no editing of that sort, part's he slowed down to turn or avoid something and part's he sped up it's kind of hard to tell which gear he's in.
Your pretty sure?

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Revolver said:
Your pretty sure?
That's what I said.

I just got the link and that short description in an email, that's all I know. I say I'm pretty sure because it's just a loud car it's hard to tell what gear he's in...and I would question the motive behind editing. I'm sure people would already be shocked at how he's driving through a crowded city, and there would be no need for sound editing for that much more shock value. It's not like he'd go around a corner and floor it, and people watching would be like, "Well wait just a gosh-darned minute, that car is not accelerating the way it should given the sound of the engine and the approximate gear length in relation to speed." I just don't see the point. But then again, it's a French film, French people are sneaky :lol: