Few new pics

xNOBOOSTx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Here are some pics that my buddy snapped the other night. feel free to make me a new sig if someone wants. :lol:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is your lip crooked?

LOWER THE BEAST!!!!!!

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks sexy just lower it

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Any pics from the back?Wondering how the exhaust looks

xNOBOOSTx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

theres an older picture. but its melted into the bumper because of how i had to install the hiflo. it pulled the whole exhaust forward like 1.5 inches. so it swung into the bumper. but before the hiflo it fit perfect. hop that helps.

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm what brand that lip... looks messed imo...
drop er though... good start

xNOBOOSTx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its a password jdm lip. its not stuck on there very well, ive gotta reinstall it. i plan to drop it soon.

Partizan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
xNOBOOSTx said:
that sounds okay but ive never heard a sound clip that sounds as good as the exhaust itself
So the real exhaust is louder/ softer?

xNOBOOSTx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its hard to say cuz i didnt listen to that whole clip (Dial-up). I tried to get a sound clip but the mic would crackle too much. i love the note. its nice and deep. ask JfukinT. he has the same exhaust i believe. he might have a clip.

aaren99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good, everything flows together nicely and it'll definitely look better once you get it dropped.

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
xNOBOOSTx said:
its a password jdm lip. its not stuck on there very well, ive gotta reinstall it. i plan to drop it soon.
not bad!! what kinda setup are u planning to get on the drop?

Partizan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
xNOBOOSTx said:
its hard to say cuz i didnt listen to that whole clip (Dial-up). I tried to get a sound clip but the mic would crackle too much. i love the note. its nice and deep. ask JfukinT. he has the same exhaust i believe. he might have a clip.
Thanks for all the help. Its really hard to make a decision when 75%people say it sounds nice, and the rest say its loud and annoying...:(

xNOBOOSTx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it drones at times. but the good outways the bad for me.

I plan on dropping on tein stechs if i get new wheels and htechs if i keep the wheels i have.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
slam it and it'll look even sexier...!