Finally a Civic owner

Speed JUnkyz

5+ Year Member
I just bought a beat 93 civic DX.....Sitting in my driveway now...waiting for the snow to stop so I can get pics lol.....From what I can tell...its in running order, just needs the brakes fixed and major body work....

I live in South Central PA.....sounds gangsta doesnt it HAHA!....

Well hopefully I will be able to fix this beast soon and before they repo my accord lol

SwiftEKtuner

EJ6 Powderpuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ooo you from south central?? dayuuummm son you must be hood as fck...lol need pics! asap!

Speed JUnkyz

5+ Year Member
hahah yeah I tried earlier...but as I shoveled.....more laid lol and I failed... no I really FAILED

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Moar pics of the girl in your avatar. :lol:

Speed JUnkyz

5+ Year Member
its a butterface!!!! lol
Actually its "Please dont show my face on this forum baby", as my gf exclaimed. So I respect it lol...And she is hot from head to toe :D but you wouldnt believe me lol..

Back on topic:

Ok couple days ago I picked up a little someone..... She was in need of a loving home I couldn't say no.

I wanted to post pics of her but as some us know the snow has put a damper on that idea. Well here was my battles.

And here is what I was digging for. The Diamond in the ruff!(<not really)
1993 Civic Coupe.

^^Some amazingly bright human being decided to leave the hood up right before it snowed, then plowed...then you get these results lol. All right before I bought it lol. Had a crap load more snow and ice under the hood...what you see here is after about an hour of digging.

Here is my questions:

1. Where can I get a trans mount....and what brand should I get. This one is seems very dry rotted

2. Can someone get me an Exploded view of the intake system? I need the hardware for it as well need to know where the lines go to?

3. I looked under the Oil cap and found - Greyish milky sludge like s**t.....anyone?

4. Cable coming out of trans that looks like the throttle cable....Just hanging there?

5. I looked into the throttle body, and noticed the plate does not close all the way....normal? I know it wouldn't close completely...but this didn't look comfortable.

6. Whats this hole for on the intake tube?

7. The wiper control arm feels like its just hanging there...they turn on but if i pull forward for wiper fluid it is very flimsy. Could I take apart and rebuild, or not? and if not what do I buy to replace?

8. Is the Antenna easy to replace? Cheap? Where could I steal one? HAHA

This build will take time due to lack of funds, but if you have plenty of parts and can help me out with pricing please feel free to post up. I will have a similar thread in the WTB.

Thanks for looking.
Keep in mind I have been a Mitsubishi man all my life....So I am a wetaaawd with hondas! So no bashing

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Actually its "Please dont show my face on this forum baby", as my gf exclaimed. So I respect it lol...And she is hot from head to toe :D but you wouldnt believe me lol..
Pics are proof. ;)

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice.

And yes, your absolutely right. South Central Pa does sound very gangster :lol:

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow that thing needs some love.. and for exploded views of parts and systems.. bkhondaparts.com has them all and catalog numbers for oem parts..

thats not a trans mount from what i can tell.. looks like the passenger side torque mount.. any eg at a junk yard with the same type of trans will fit... for the little stuff search junkyards.. and if the bumper and stuff is buggin you that much http://www.certifit.com/.. they aren't eom fitment, but close enough.

congrats on the pick up and good luck

Speed JUnkyz

5+ Year Member
Ok sorry I been really busy lately.....Here is the motor all buttoned up and cleaned up good....

Now some shots of the motor being finished up:

Ok now after this I tried to start it and found my injectors leaking really bad so i replaced my seals on it......start it up again and found that the motor is....blown! :( so...

This is plan B:

Plan b....always gotta have a plan b :D :D

1993 ex :D :D :D

Picked it up today :D :D :D

So Ima do a little swapping :D

Speed JUnkyz

5+ Year Member
Ok well I have finally got the thing running to where I just sit back and wait for something to break lol... Now I have moved onto the condition and looks of it.

Past week or so I been pulling dents, mudding low spots and hammering high. Now Im sanding these spots and pin pointing more.

Today was a little shitty out so i decided to post pone body work and moved onto the interior detailing. Here are some snap shots of the progress. Enjoy

The passenger side looked just as bad as the driver side does in this picture. I was half way and thought, I need to take pics of this mess lol. This poor car lol....

Finished shampooing the carpets and detailed the rest. Shampooed the seats too :D

Its ugly i know lol but rest assured soon enough it'll be at least tolerable.

Since I don't have carpet or that cover that goes over the tire. I figured I would try something. Im thinking im going to roll some rhino liner in there. that way if i have to transport my tools I do have to worry about ruining anything

This is just some spray. I thought it was same but it isnt lol. so now i gotta sand it and roll the liner on lol..