Finally....I have pics!

AgentSi

Ok, so I bought the Si last March off of Craigslist, drove it like this til June when the valves in the head were burnt to s*** and had no compression in cylinder 2.

Yesterday the car got finished and drove it out of my father inlaws shop. After a rebuild of the motor, paint, interior, exhaust, wheels, camber kit (front and rear) and LCA's. Also did a little mini-tuck. This is what it looks like now. It's a little dirty since we had rain/snow mix for the last couple of days and just a peek of sun today.

Enjoy!:lol:

AgentSi

I'll have to get better pics when I can get a chance to wash her.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks clean, get rid of that wheel gap.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn. Nice makeover. Plans for the car in the future?

AgentSi

Damn. Nice makeover. Plans for the car in the future?
Just have left would be seats, new steering wheel (looking for CTR or ITR), subframe brace and coilovers. But that has to wait til after the holiday's (cause of kids), I will have pics of the interior later.

Here is another old pic from when it first came home.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good! why no fender liners?

AgentSi

Really like the color!
Thanks, its call Black Cherry Pearl

looks good! why no fender liners?
When I got the car they guy had 17's on there an I couldn't fit a finger under the fender so I figured that he took them out. I need to find some and put them in. BTW 2slo4u your civic was one of the best I have seen, just wish I could have seen it in person.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
how do you run wrinkle paint.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank you very much. Means alot =) you might still! The kid who bought it from me lives in Seattle somewhere. I hope I never see it driving cause I'd surely crash from breaking my neck. I'm selling my rear visor for 300 obo so you can be the other version of my car :p

SurgeSi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice!
another dude from the north west
car looks pretty nice but defiantly needing a drop

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh snap, just realized 2slow is only a few hours from me. lol
That color looks sick bro, really digging it!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, looking mad good.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

AgentSi

Thank you very much. Means alot =) you might still! The kid who bought it from me lives in Seattle somewhere. I hope I never see it driving cause I'd surely crash from breaking my neck. I'm selling my rear visor for 300 obo so you can be the other version of my car :p
Thanks man, I have to think about it for after the holidays it I want to jump on it. But I also need to thing about what coils I am going to get.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Great transformation :thumbs up. I'm not too fond of the paint choice but to each his own. Either way, looks WAY better than before!

You know I have to idea! I did what the directions said in the DIY and looked good after 2 hours it was tacky, but no runs...put it in the oven and when it came out it had the run.
Did you let it completely dry first?