Finally lowered!!

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry for cell phone pics, I'll get some better ones later. Me and my dad installed them yesterday/today. Had a couple problems but everything seems to be fine now, just need an alignment... bad!

Before pictures:

After!

More pics!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Amazing! That really looks good. What did you lower it with?

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks much better! good job

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys =)

I'm having some major rubbing issues with the passenger tire in the rear, probably going to add some negative camber and find someone to roll my fenders.

sh.tty pic of my tire (1 day of driving with a passenger)

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys =)

I'm having some major rubbing issues with the passenger tire in the rear, probably going to add some negative camber and find someone to roll my fenders.

sh.tty pic of my tire (1 day of driving with a passenger)
OUCH. What are you dialed out at? That's a drastic difference from the other side. Can you take a squatted down rear shot of the car, showing the entire back, then one from the rear on each side? I had a similar issue and had to replace the LCAs.

As much as I prefer dumped cars, yours looks really nice.

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks for the comments!

And Lownslow I'll take some pics later tonight or tomorrow, it's currently raining outside.. But why did you have to replace your LCA's?

And I raised the rear about 1/2 inch but it's still rubbing. Can't drive anyone else in the car or it gets pretty bad :(

I have a little rubbing on the other side, but not even close to as much as the right side. And the fronts are perfect.

tye

S.T.U.D.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like its at a real nice stance, i love it.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the comments!

And Lownslow I'll take some pics later tonight or tomorrow, it's currently raining outside.. But why did you have to replace your LCA's?

And I raised the rear about 1/2 inch but it's still rubbing. Can't drive anyone else in the car or it gets pretty bad :(

I have a little rubbing on the other side, but not even close to as much as the right side. And the fronts are perfect.
The car was hit prior my ownership(carfax came back clean, person never claimed it, just 'fixed it').

FlipSkater079

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No I haven't.... It's getting a little better somehow but still rubbing.

Update with more pics on page 1!!