Finally rims arrive!!!!

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like them, I don't know if I like them any better than the old ones but they do look good nonetheless.

this picture looks like a BMW

FhCRubarb

Rice 4 Life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
i love those rims.....i jsut made a mess in my pants.....
Did your water just break?

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ummm....i'd stick to your old ones bro...but since they're WORKS...they work just fine

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not feeling the new rims

imdrew

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i really like the new rims, they give your car a more classy look

lestah

Sedan Rulezzzz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tnx... i was sick of the racy kinda look so i poted for the classy VIp style... hehehe

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol i had guessed bbs..:smackself:
but looks good..;)

4mako

Kahel is Orange
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the rims are good, dunno bout r fellow cc members but the in-thing here in PH is the VIP style and almost everyone is converting their racer look honda into what lestah did. By the way lestah, i saw you in PArk square 2 in glorietta this sunday I almost parked beside you but the Mistubishi Adventure did'n t give way. Your car looks better in person.

jorgie583

5+ Year Member
i always liked you ferio i think you was the first i seen the yellow fogs,that i have on my car now,always looking good

lestah

Sedan Rulezzzz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
4mako said:
the rims are good, dunno bout r fellow cc members but the in-thing here in PH is the VIP style and almost everyone is converting their racer look honda into what lestah did. By the way lestah, i saw you in PArk square 2 in glorietta this sunday I almost parked beside you but the Mistubishi Adventure did'n t give way. Your car looks better in person.

Really? hahah small world. yeah i was parked there nga and yes there was a adventure. sawa na ako sa racer look eh. the thing is, there are alot of people with the racer look but are damn slow. it kinda gets on my nerves. thats why i admire the sleeper look. tnx btw for the compliment.

lestah

Sedan Rulezzzz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jorgie583 said:
i always liked you ferio i think you was the first i seen the yellow fogs,that i have on my car now,always looking good
Thnx... im planning to put HID's in my yellow fogs... hehehehe blind people... joke!

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
o no...i dont think those rims fit your car at all.....but your car is still beautiful

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like the new wheels. i think your old wheels were perfect but these are good too.

name090285

back in black
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's a good luxury look but idk maybe your sedan is too sporty for that kind of look? :what: That's why I say I like the old rims more, plus I had a similar pair.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your sedan is the epitomy of clean, the new wheels give it something different. looks really good :thumbs up