First Civic and Car

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
I put the car up on craigslist seeing what i can get for it or a trade. Ill keep ya updated

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Well, I found a guy that wants to trade. Hes got a 98 ex coupe with a swapped b18a, stock otherwise. No rust, but paint isn't the greatest. pic-

But... Tonight one of my rims that is bent/cracked started leaking air so im going to have to go pick up some steelies and throw them on... But i think the trade hopefully will happen this weekend. :lol:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice. Wish somebody would take my pos and give me a DD.

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good luck on your new project

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Well that's if i decide to trade. If the body/paint isnt that great i probably wont... We'll see

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Bored today so i painted my valve cover- was actually pretty fun, and came out better than i thought--

What i was working with-

After sanding n s**t-

1st coats-

2nd coats-

SOHC! lol

Final product-

It does look a little orange but oh well..
Update on the 98 coupe- he repainted the car flat black so it looks a little better. I'm hoping to maybe trade next weekend? its up in the air right now lol

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
LOL'd at topstarracing, but yea guys i know it needs to be dropped, but that wont be a problem when i trade the car.

Mad Dog Tannen

Registered VIP
Nice ride. I don't like the 2 tone paint. Thought it's probably the best try that I've seen on a Honda.

What are your plans for it?

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, after driving a Saturn Sc2 for too many months (sisters car LOL) I decided to get my own. A civic was probably the last thing I was going to get until I saw this one online. So here's the stats- 95 Coupe, 140k on it, Cat back exhaust, intake, custom paint, custom interior, red LED underglow, Alpine deck, and remote start. Not too bad for only paying $1950 for it :lol: It does have a couple little rust spots and bubbles on the rear pannels, but it's not that bad. Tell me what you guys think-

Underglow-

if you wanna know what i think is that you got ripped the f**k off. well. not really ripped off but you didnt get a good deal imo, its gonna cost just as much to make it look presentable as to buy a nice one thats swapped and looks good.

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just finished reading the long ass thread.. I feel like you are on the right track and youd do the right things if you had the money to so you have a good idea on it. If it was me, id wait and try to trade the thing or sell it. i wouldnt pout anymore money into it. Definitly get rid of it though and get a manual. and try to find something with a b series, maybe a eg hatch swapped or ek maybe if you put some money. its possible if you find the right idiot like i did.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Yea i was gonna polish the letters but i didnt have enough time. And paulx022 i hope you read the page before this cause i said i might be trading for a b18 swapped 98 ex lol but thanks for the input. Looking back at the pictures of when i bought it, i just realized how much ive done to it lol

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you have to make the time, if that is what you wanted. do it right the first time, ive spent lots of wasted time re-doing stuff just because i didnt do it right the first time.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So how are things going with the trade...

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Things are good, meeting up tomorrow around noon. Im gonna make a final decision then, i want to trade, but i just need to get the money to re-register it (says the parents) so i need to come up with 150-200 with out a job. So that will be a task, but worth it.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Well, looks like ive got a b18 now, traded last night. Ill have a link up for the new build thread later today :D