First date?

Jose1027

Registered VIP
I've never been on a traditional first date. That said, I've been with my girl for over 5 years, and the closest equivalent to our first date was at Steak n' Shake. A successful first date can happen anywhere. If a woman decides you're not worthy solely based on a first date, the relationship is likely bound to fail anyway.
This is so true:thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've never been on a traditional first date. That said, I've been with my girl for over 5 years, and the closest equivalent to our first date was at Steak n' Shake. A successful first date can happen anywhere. If a woman decides you're not worthy solely based on a first date, the relationship is likely bound to fail anyway.
/thread

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
btw, I'll never get tired of this. I hope this scene is still quoted when I'm 80. I hope I'm still quoting this scene when I'm 80 :cool:

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
First dates for me are always a local japanese steak house then walking on the sea wall along the coast of Charleston (The Battery). Never fails to produce :D
Have I mentioned I always wanted to live in Charleston/Mt. Pleasant? A stroll down Rainbow row, carriage ride or the beach in Isle of Palms. I say Sticky Fingers because COME AND LICK OUR BONES! ;) The Battery isn't as romantic as chartering a boat to the Fort. :lol: My ex did that for me.

I honestly like anything that has some sort of activity where you have to interact with each other. A trip to the zoo, aquarium, or museum something along those lines and then follow up with a nice restaurant. You can never go wrong with an authentic Italian joint.

Me and John went to dinner first at a mid-class restaurant of my choice in town since he lived an hour and a half away. Then we went to see XXX. WORST MOVIE EVER FOR A FIRST DATE! Of course I picked it because of Vin Diesal. :roll: The second date was better because I went out to see him. There was a little hole in the wall Chinese buffet in Cashiers, NC that had a covered patio seating area playing metal music. Afterwards we went horseback riding until sunset. =) He never went horseback riding and it was so frigging hilarious, I peed myself in the saddle. :lol:

bigboi98

Have I mentioned I always wanted to live in Charleston/Mt. Pleasant? A stroll down Rainbow row, carriage ride or the beach in Isle of Palms. I say Sticky Fingers because COME AND LICK OUR BONES! ;) The Battery isn't as romantic as chartering a boat to the Fort. :lol: My ex did that for me.
I love it down there. I was on IOP all weekend :D
I work so much that its hard to schedule a harbor tour so walking the battery or shopping in Town Centre in Mt P fits my schedule perfectly for a first date lol.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That was three years ago. What was said then is null and void now. I should delete the evidence.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Putt Putt and loser buys ice cream....aka you have to lose....in a way it doesnt make it look like you did on purpose.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Letting the girl win is an old cliche. I win, then offer them a rematch at a later time.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thats why you establish the competition at the beginning.....so there's a clear goal. and if its icecream they'll fight hard for it lol