TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
for the record as far as i know it is JUST hondas (civics?) this first time.. we can discuss options of entering none hondas just PM me.. thanks..
imo it should be soley civics.

this is clubCIVIC afterall, not clubhonda or clubwhateverthefuckkindacar.com

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I agree with $lick, I think it should just be civics.

BoxinEJ20

Dr. 20G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i think there should be an "other category".

lots of members on this site are very loyal, but have different cars or have moved on since they owned a civic. Like me I went from a 99 MR EX to my wrx. Im not looking to just post up pics for your respect, but from one car junkie to another i think you would like to see more of a car show atmosphere.

Just a thought...it would just give people more cars to view. Afterall, when someone says look at these car show pics, I am expecting to see more than just one type of car.

Flame away=)

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
BoxinEJ20 said:
lots of members on this site are very loyal, but have different cars or have moved on since they owned a civic.
you're talking to the owner of an acura integra and a jeep :lol:

an "other" catagory wouldnt be too bad imo, but civics should be running against other civics

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
great idea...i'll clean my car this weekend and submit mine ;)

BoxinEJ20

Dr. 20G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
you're talking to the owner of an acura integra and a jeep :lol:

an "other" catagory wouldnt be too bad imo, but civics should be running against other civics
yea civics should run against other civics. I am in no way trying to take anything away from them. Just some more cars for us all to see.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
um...to bad i won'tbe joining untill 3-5 months from now...

very nice idea BTW danny...

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jspec Ej6 said:
um...to bad i won'tbe joining untill 3-5 months from now...

very nice idea BTW danny...
thanks bro.

join it and show support....its all in fun, you dont want the turnout to be bad this time and everyone to loose interest in the car show do you?

thats what happend to featured ride.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
eh, kinda :???:

tons of good people/cars applied.... those applications are sitting quietly in the mod lounge :lol:

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
tons of good people/cars applied.... those applications are sitting quietly in the mod lounge :lol:
With horrible pictures.... :???:

Keep in mind that if your pictures are not good, we probably won't let you enter into the voting stage.... ;)

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
42Steps said:
With horrible pictures.... :???:

Keep in mind that if your pictures are not good, we probably won't let you enter into the voting stage.... ;)
well..... some of them had horrible pictures... others like Hatch_of_doom had great pictures :lol:

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
thanks bro.

join it and show support....its all in fun, you dont want the turnout to be bad this time and everyone to loose interest in the car show do you?

with the condition of my car right now?? i don't htink so..hehe and i thought there was an interior section?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just to clear things up.. the sections will change from show to show to keep it interesting.. just because there is not a "best interior" this show does not mean that there will not be one next time.. changing it keeps it exciting.. and if you had ALL the sections EVERY show it would just be a mess..

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so, what do the winners get?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hector said:
so, what do the winners get?
its a contest for fun.. just like the photography contest.. just like chop contests.. just like rotm.. etc..

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
its a contest for fun.. just like the photography contest.. just like chop contests.. just like rotm.. etc..

aaah... i see.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
just to clear things up.. the sections will change from show to show to keep it interesting.. just because there is not a "best interior" this show does not mean that there will not be one next time.. changing it keeps it exciting.. and if you had ALL the sections EVERY show it would just be a mess..
thank you sir for clearing that up...:thumbs up

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
also another question....will the show be by generations/? 5th gen 6th gen ETC,......

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man this is so freakin' bad. Can't wait... best coupe here I come... :???: ehhh maybe :lol: There are a lot of nice coupes on this site. At least I don't have to run agianst Jezek in like Best 6th gen ;) I'm entering as soon as I get some fresh pics.. maybe tomorrow :what: I don't know where I'm gonna go though, not a lot of options.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cod Man said:
Man this is so freakin' bad. Can't wait... best coupe here I come... :???: ehhh maybe :lol: There are a lot of nice coupes on this site. At least I don't have to run agianst Jezek in like Best 6th gen ;) I'm entering as soon as I get some fresh pics.. maybe tomorrow :what: I don't know where I'm gonna go though, not a lot of options.
yeah, i'm the one that has to go up against him.....but once i'm done this spring, it will not be that much comp..LOL