first honda build 98 dx

FML_EK

yeabuddy
]This is my 98 dx. First honda ever exept a cbr 600 lol...started with a d16y7 ... mods done to the car so far are..b16a2 swap, ACT clutch,greedy exhaust, aem intake,skunk2 springs and shocks, 99 front end conversiion, si seats, si cluster. not trying to male a clone these parts came off a donor car.lol.
this is my donor car...the front is the old fronend of my coupe. the hatch has a salvage title so its my donor.
painted up the bay
put some ex doors on
temp paint job i wanna go white
had to tear dash out to get the harness ou
t ]everything done was done by me had a lil help from my sisters boyfriend.

FML_EK

yeabuddy
input and opinons or suggestions are welcome....

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Looks like a great start. Are you leaving the paint as is, or putting a gloss coat over it? Engine bay looks good, could use some tidying up and a few aesthetic touches.

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
+1 on not going the clone route. Looking good so far

FML_EK

yeabuddy
Logan is in Ohio. My overall plans are to make it a clean driver..not tryin to race or make a show car. The paint is going to be white when I get money together

Jose1027

Registered VIP
Looks good man,hows the ride on the skunk2 combo?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

UncleHonrod

2 time Civic owner
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Logan is in Ohio. My overall plans are to make it a clean driver..not tryin to race or make a show car. The paint is going to be white when I get money together

I knew that since you, like me, have Ohio plates.

FML_EK

yeabuddy
Logan is right off 33 between Lancaster and Athens............the skunk2 combo rides really nice I have no complaints

FML_EK

yeabuddy
well ripped by exhaust off at the gas station, on one of the stations filler lids...........added to the list of things to do

FML_EK

yeabuddy
are you planning on getting wheels eventually?
Yes I do plan on getting wheels. I don't want to right now cause I havnt 100% decided on the color I want to paint the car. The gunmetal colored wheels are not on the car anymore I traded a set of hx wheels for a set of si wheels with better tires.lol. I am still not going the clone look I just keep falling into si parts. My car will never have a badge that says si lol.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Seems like you got the better end of the deal. One of my favorite factory wheels.