first PhOtOShOOt since new PainT!

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man, I think ur one of the only few that can pull off having a body kit.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i love your coupe

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not a fan of the lip or the rear bumper, but the paint looks great.

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your coupe is my favorite 6th gen
Wow looks great! Nice shoot.
Man, I think ur one of the only few that can pull off having a body kit.
mylovehx said:
i love your coupe
Thanks!

dude car looks great. what kind of rear lip is that ??
Thanks, Its a 96-98 Wings west rear lip.

Thank you very much dude ! your car is f**kin ill man. this tsunami lip is the perfect mix between the clean style,and the agressive rice categorie.
what about the engine ? still the same mods ?

and yes,its the fresh´zt 6thgen in my opinion,too =):cool:
sorry for my bad school english ;)
you're welcome. Post pics when you get yours painted! Engine is stock with bolt ons.... wanted to swap this year...but ended up buying a house....lol....o well, time to save again...

J_Uhrig87 said:
not a fan of the lip or the rear bumper, but the paint looks great.
Thanks, I got rid of the rear bumper because of fitment issues....but the lip is probably staying until I can find a poly 96-98 password Front lip...

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im feeling the car...maybe smoke the taillights? i think it would look nasty...just my opinion.

TSUNAMISTYLES

5+ Year Member
Hey Guys,
I saw that you were talking about the TSUNAMI lip and just wanted to tell anyone that is interested in any TSUNAMI stuff that I have acquired all the molds for all the kits and lips and will be selling the pieces again on a made to order production format you can check out the products at the old website at www.tsunami1.com I will have a new one shortly. If you have any questions you can email me at tsunamistyles@yahoo.com.
Thanks

DAMN RICAN

5+ Year Member
f**k what ya heard this b***h is clean, smooth, and that lip is hot....That real bumper, what is it?

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
check out the original post date....car is clean tho!

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey Guys,
I saw that you were talking about the TSUNAMI lip and just wanted to tell anyone that is interested in any TSUNAMI stuff that I have acquired all the molds for all the kits and lips and will be selling the pieces again on a made to order production format you can check out the products at the old website at www.tsunami1.com I will have a new one shortly. If you have any questions you can email me at tsunamistyles@yahoo.com.
Thanks
You guys still in Sac??

f**k what ya heard this b***h is clean, smooth, and that lip is hot....That real bumper, what is it?
Thanks man,
I don't have the rear bumper anymore, but its a Tsunami rear bumper.....updated pics are on page 3.

That colour is siiick! I like your front and rear lips.
Thanks!

check out the original post date....car is clean tho!
Ya I know, I think I posted this 2 years ago.... lol

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
dang, ssrs.. real nice update :thumbs up

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nice work to everyone in that shoot, like em all. Those rims look better than the ones in ur sig imo

sicEKcoupe

5+ Year Member
all three look nice. I like yours the best though. im burnt out of the electron blue. I dig the Gun Metal color on your car.