first pics for CC =)

Isk8DrugFree

5+ Year Member
just a few pics of my coupe, it's pretty much stock, but hopefully not for to much longer :cry: lemme know what you think!

before i did my diy grill

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those rims are boo boo!

like the exhaust though, use to have it myself. .

any suspension plans in your future?

richocet1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
those rims are boo boo!

like the exhaust though, use to have it myself. .

any suspension plans in your future?
werd lyfe. the rims dont look good on the car. otherwise, everything looks great. what are your plans?

Isk8DrugFree

5+ Year Member
yeah those rims came with the car, i'd change them, but i really wanna get an engine swap so im saving like crazy for it..i think i'll probably end up dropping the car soon. im not sure which suspension i should go with, alot of people tell me tein and eibachs are the way to go... i like that exhaust it sounds awesome, thanks for the comments guys

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car does look good except for the rims but you said you want to change them anyway so. looks good so far. i have eibach's and they are really nice. but i still want to lower my car more so i want to get some omni adjustable sleeves. i htink eibach has an adjustable coilerover set up not positive. id look into it though.

richocet1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Isk8DrugFree said:
yeah those rims came with the car, i'd change them, but i really wanna get an engine swap so im saving like crazy for it..i think i'll probably end up dropping the car soon. im not sure which suspension i should go with, alot of people tell me tein and eibachs are the way to go... i like that exhaust it sounds awesome, thanks for the comments guys
I recommend Tein SS for full coilover system or Tokico whites or KYB AGX with Ground Controls for a cheaper setup. Best all around buy for coilovers now though are Omnipowers or K Sport.

bmyers4321 said:
i htink eibach has an adjustable coilerover set up not positive. id look into it though.
Ground Control Coilovers are made in conjunction with Eibach. They use Eibach Springs.

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Rims don't look good at all on your car. Get some black rotas, and then your car will look so much better. rest of the car looks good though, I like the exhaust :thumbs up

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
clean car...needs new rims and slammage....

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ride! my friend has Tein springs over Tokico HP shocks/sturs. omg oh how do i lvoe that ride! anways you car is damn clean and wlecome to CC!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the rims are aight....i kinda like them. Just drop that thing but you prolly dont want to do that till spring. Keep it clean. some 99-00 tails would look g00d too dude. :thumbs up

95 modified

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
clean ride. good choice on the exhaust system. how does it sound?

Isk8DrugFree

5+ Year Member
thanks for the comments guys, 92 k20 it sounds really nice...im gonna make a sound clip of it sometime soon, its ridiculous that i never found a sound clip for that exhaust on a civic until after i had ordered it. i was scared cuz it sounded like total ASS, but then i read what he typed and he said he only had the muffler and some crazy 3 inch pipes with no cat. so yeah, im gonna make a sound clip of the real catback system =)

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The GReddy Evo sounds great, had it on my civic as well.... :thumbs up

Needs new rims, but you know that....
Looks like it is in good condition otherwise....

Have fun with it.... ;)

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
richocet1 said:
Ground Control Coilovers are made in conjunction with Eibach. They use Eibach Springs.
there ya go. i also think eibach has a full coilover set up also. which is what i really ment but those will work also. either way it is good stuff.

Vtec is O_O

2.5 down pipe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yupp .. what everyone else said have fun with the car, hopes it comes it looking graeat:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up