FL kids REPPIN!!!!!! 56k no way 50 picz

civic_tj

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
02civic_rida said:
lol, nah they arent really from honda, just accord center caps that happened to fit perfectly.

the sticker, i got from a local guy, im trying to get more made now, cuz there are quite a few people that want them i'll letya know by next week more than likely.

thanx again everyone.
Yeah if you get some let me know, I would prefer one is silver cuz black won't show to good on my green but i will take a black on if i have too!

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
by far the nicest 7th gens i seen

JBagMan3

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rick James said:
by far the nicest 7th gens i seen
Yes sir I second that, my style lean more to the Silver one with the sun/moonroof in front, but they're all good.

What camera do you have? Do you have a tripod too?

(wish GA would step up.... :roll: )

02civic_rida

5+ Year Member
^^ thanx aton

as for the cam, to be honest with u its my pos cam from almost 3 or 4 years ago, 3.2 mp sony cybershot, and yea, gotta use a tripod.

and if GA cant set up, COME UP TO FL! hahha, were having another one at the end of the year!! :shock:

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its good to see FL gettin good meets together...i wish i was closer to orlando....its a 3 hour drive for me :|

B16A2_CIVIC

Think. Feel. Drvie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow feeling the pics i like the orange civic but i think should of stayed stock but with turbo it can stay i like the top pics to looks good man...

i miss florida :(

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some nice 7th gens there, good pictures bro.

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its good to see FL gettin good meets together...i wish i was closer to orlando....its a 3 hour drive for me
its only 30mins shorter for me, but I'm still going.....u should go, we can meet up and drive up together.

Vtec is O_O

2.5 down pipe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Errr .. Im in JAcksonville, its pretty long to Orlando for meeh. I say About 2 Hours most .

civic_tj

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you ever find out if you can get anymore stickers??

Ltrain

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
makes me wanna 7th gen, props to the crew

02civic_rida

5+ Year Member
haah, thanx again everyone , and civic_tj , still workin on them man, sorry, its been a crazy couple of weeks, im tryin my hardest, i'll pm ya when i got em.