Florida People Speak up

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok, I know this has been tried in the past and never happened.

Lets get a Meet going for the florida people. I Pmed a few of you. I heard north of Orlando and most would be in.

Most people Ive spoken to would like to goto Hooters... We can Meet at the mall then around 1-2pm head to Hooters. 3 miles East on 436
2699 Cassel Creek Blvd
Casselberry, FL 32707

There should be Plenty of parking and Volleyball courts for those of you who feel adventurous.

Roll Call :
1 Myself (+3)
2 knightxrider1
3 one6
4 Rand0m (based on local)
5 biglou954 (+ a few friends)
6 FTV zimmy (+1)
7 EK Krazy
8 Solid Snake
9 All stock Hatch
10 cerasoli1188
11 Greygalaxyghost
12 Sohclubkid
13 Top Gear
14 jerzfinest13 +1
16 2000~em1 (+ a few friends) fhc
17 jdmdelsol07 +3 FHC
18 steve404us FHC
19 Heyits750's
20 boosted ej8 (+3)Squad
21 93JDMEG101 from clubeg6
22 Mr.McGreedy +3
23 k_hatche3 + few friends
24 venicedave
25 Jogunz12
26 banda798 fhc
27 Nuseal fhc
28 tyl29 +1

Feb 22nd @11am
I dont know where everyone is coming from.
Finding Interstate 4 that runs thru Orlando isnt that hard to find. So, coming from the West you would pass thru Orlando and go for about 15 minutes. You will pass Lee Rd. , Maitland Blvd, And the next exit will be State Road 436 (Altamonte Drive I believe). Get off and take a right onto 436 and the mall is going to be on your left.

Coming from the east: You will pass Sanford (a Mall there as well) , Lake Mary Blvd, State Road 434, and the next exit should be 436. Take left from exit ramp and pass over the highway (I-4) and the mall should be on your left.

Follow road behind Sears and there should be a park around that area. ( I did remember a waterski jump poking out of the water) we can work on the finer details when it gets closer to the date.

I remember these directions from memory, they should be accurate. Now the mall is still there.. as for the park, Im sure theres enough room to accompany 20-30 civics. Theres a Hooters 2 miles or so up the road.

Last edited:

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there are meets here all the time? im not sure wat your talking about. there was one hosted in orlando by kamispeed speed shop. turn out was decent. and there is an integra meet soon. like real sooon, so... maybe if you went to tamparacing.com you could get more of the scoop. id like to see some civics tho.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
aah, well theres meets all over.. I was referring to CC members. Who really wants to roll into someones car club unannounced? I figure if some of us CC members wanted to change it up a little, you could bring a few parts in ur garage that some members might want, who knows.. i wont be able to put this together until more people inquire.

what about you? Tampa is only 2.5 hours or so..

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm so down for a CC meet. The ones in the Midwest are a blast and a great way to not only put faces to names, but meet new people as well. I'm in the Gainesville area (Go Gators), and I'd be willing to drive as far as Orlando. Given the choices though, Tampa sounds real promising. It's closer to those in the pan-handle as well.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, i would, but it would have to be SUPER local to me :rolf: im south west florida....its 2 hours to tampa, 3 to orlando, 3 or so hours to miami/west palm/ft. lauderdale....5 hours to daytona....im too old for all that driving, plus i have a new-born on the way, so im pretty cramped for time....

thats the hard part about florida meets, trying to get one centralized....

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive never been to southern florida. if there are tourist attractions down there, id be willing to drive my stock ass civic if you guys wanna see it. haha. im down. ill throw a CC sticker on and roll out

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BUMP need 17 more. We can keep it to southern florida since the northern people dont like to drive down and southern people dont like to drive up... Im just trying to get something organized... South beach? Ft Laud? everyone needs to agree on a meeting place..

biglou954

Heyyyy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yo im down for a florida meet!!! yayyy

as for meeting place more options? im down south near miami dade.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmm.. i dont have a problem with it.. are any CC members? Id like to get it centrally located to where everyone doesnt drive too far. Theres not too many big cities in the central part of the state. Id like to get some west coast people/clubs to come... If we can get your club and the west coast club together, then that should be a great turn-out.

biglou954

Heyyyy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmm.. i dont have a problem with it.. are any CC members? Id like to get it centrally located to where everyone doesnt drive too far. Theres not too many big cities in the central part of the state. Id like to get some west coast people/clubs to come... If we can get your club and the west coast club together, then that should be a great turn-out.
um theres like 2 or 3 cc members on there...maybe when we get an official date maybe invite em? its up to you no biggie. i agree on the location hard to find and have everyone agree on it. hopefully we get something to happen. =) oh and maybe get a roll call goin...

VolcomMag

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Id be down...except im in iraq right now and currently dont have a car. Im gettin an EM1 when i get back so assuming it doesnt happen till may/june you can count me in. haha

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
We need more ppl bump!!!!

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
id be down, but my car is currently awaiting a motor... when would this meet take place?

if i have my new motor in by the time the meet is scheduled, then im there for sure!

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Id be down...except im in iraq right now and currently dont have a car. Im gettin an EM1 when i get back so assuming it doesnt happen till may/june you can count me in. haha
If we dont get enough ppl by then, it might be May/June!