Fog Lights Help!!!! (Long)

itsrooster

Hey Guys, So basically I bought a set of fog lights for a 2009 civic on eBay. It came with 2 sets of harness wires. One for the two lights with a ground and a female connector to 2nd harness on it. The second harness comes with a White wire (Power), Black Wire (Ground), Green Wire (Ignition/Parking Light), Relay, Fuse, fog light switch, and Male connector to 1st harness. I basically connected the white wire directly to the positive end of the battery and the black to the negative side. I then fished the Fog Light Switch and Ignition wire (Green) thru the fender to under the driver side. I then "fuse tap" the Ignition to the Accessory (15A). The switch then turned on green. The lights still would not turn on! I then did a Light test on the wires to test for a short. I tested all this form the switch. I hooked up my tester to ground and tested the (Ignition Wire/ Green) and it lit up. I then connected my tester to the Positive on my battery and tested the relay and ground on the switch. They both lit up. Also my relay made a clicking noise as I tap it. The only thing I do not know how to test the male and female connector to see if they are OK or not.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
May be stupid to ask but are you testing them with your headlights on?