foggy windows.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how do those of you without a/c keep your windows from fogging up during a heavy rain?

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
put the fan on full blast a soon as possible, making sure the vent is OPEN. crack the windows enough without getting rain in.
this method allows some type of air movement within the cabin, allowing the moisture to escape. but if the rain is so heavy that water is still coming in through the cracked windows, close those bitches cause it'll only make it worse

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i thought it was something like that. i dont have any window visors yet. but they are on the list once i get the new tires.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
put the fan on full blast a soon as possible, making sure the vent is OPEN. crack the windows enough without getting rain in.
this method allows some type of air movement within the cabin, allowing the moisture to escape. but if the rain is so heavy that water is still coming in through the cracked windows, close those bitches cause it'll only make it worse
x2

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i thought it was something like that. i dont have any window visors yet. but they are on the list once i get the new tires.
yep i need window visors too. i can't smoke cigs when its raining :(

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
keeping the widows clean will help then use some rainx defoger wipes.