For sale 97 cx hatch, 00 frt end, b18 swap CHEAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

swappedcx

5+ Year Member
Lots of bills to pay, and loss of license soon force the sale of my current "project".
The ONLY trades i will consider are for
03+ cbr 600rr, 04+ 600f4i, 04+ gsxr600 or 750, 03+ r6, kawi 636, EG coupe or hatch (running or shell). Prefer a older EG, and not a SI just for the fact that im going to need to save every bit of insurance I can. But I will take a SI.

Location ZIP 18013 Bangor, PA
college Williamsport PA 17701
Here is my 1997 Honda Civic CX hatchback. Let me start off by saying im more interested in TRADES than selling outright, and at this moment I WILL NOT part out. So please do not ask about any parts. If it comes down to it I will part the car out, but not at this moment. There is no doubt in my mind that this car can make a drive across counrty if need be. I have NEVER had this car brake down on me, even on long drives down to MD, CT, and Georgia once.

Some history on the car...I aquired the car about 1.5 years ago, a little less actually. I had the car inspected then, and about 1-2 months later started to pull it apart. The car had a bodykit, big 18'' rims and orange in color which after watching all the F&F movies was not my thing. I pulled the interior out, pulled the body kit off, and pulled the motor/trans out. I put a front end off of a 00 ex, and some parts off of a 00 LX. I sanded the car down, shaved the antenna and fixed any dings or little dents it had (only one or two) the body was mint otherwise. I had a buddy down the road just spray the car gloss black, as it was multiple colors now from getting the front end parts off of different cars. Then the motor swap was preformed. A year later, I had the car inspected and it passed being expemt because it was only drove about 4600miles that year. In PA if the same owner owns a car for a year and drove under 5000 that year the car is expemt from emissions inspection. After that inspection i installed the turbo setup. This means since the motor swap I only put about 7500+ miles on the complete swap, and about 2500 (actually I know its alot less than that) on the turbo setup. Every turbo part was purchased brand new, and off sponsors on this site, except the WG and boost gauge.

Exterior:
Bone stock shell, NO RUST at all
99-00 front end conversion
DIY CTR headlight mod
Lowered on Eibach sportlines
Skunk2 front strut bar
Tinted windows 15% rear
25% front

Interior:
GSR rear leather seats (complete 2dr gsr seats, so there is a gap between the uppers and lowers) never got around to making a bracket for them
New black carpet
Skunk2 Dual bend Short Shift
Alpine headunit mounted in the cup holder location
pioneer speakers
EX gauge cluster
Stock otherwise

Engine:
Stock JDM b18b1 (have papers, purchased from JDM Engines INC in Patterson NJ)
JDM GSR transmission (have papers, purchased from Motor Trans Warehouse in Patterson NJ)
Optima Yellow Top
Have a spare brand new dizzy never installed
Skunk2 obd2-obd1 Jumper harness
Engine harness converted by RYWIRE.com This harness will accept ANY B series motor, running a b18b now but I had them install all the wiring for a VTEC motor as well.
clutch specialties 6 puck sprung

Turbo:
Autometer sport comp oil Press gauge
Autometer sport comp boost gauge
Blitz Dual SBC Spec-S boost controller
Tial 38mm-big yellow spring (10.15psi)
Greddy Type-S BOV
2.5''COLD IC piping
2.25'' HOT IC piping
Short tubular manifold (made by ineedhelp. on here)
3'' Stainless DP ('' '')
Open dump tube ('' '')
Stealthmode oil line kit
Garrett t3to4e .57 trim .60/.63
RC550 injectors
FMIC
IC piping installed with T-Bolt clamps
Vibrant 3'' full exhaust. Running no cat, no resinator
Uberdata tuned by J-K-Tuning
Dynoed at 276whp 231wtrq at 12psi, currentely running off the wastegate now.

Now for the bad:
-The paint as described above is not the greatest. It was only ment to make the car 1 color so i could repaint it this summer at work. The car is black with minimal paint chipping on the front bumper.
-Needs a new hood, the one on there now was warped when installed...and the only way to get it to stay was to run pins or bolts to hold it down. I never got around to fixing that.
-The passenger side skirt went missing one day
-There is a little "ding" in the passenger door right near the handle the size of your thumb
-No headliner

The car can be seen anytime in Williamsport, PA if you contact me. Or on weekends if you reinburse me gas money Im willing to drive anywhere to meet.
IM REALLY LOOKING TO HAVE THE CAR GONE BY NOV21-27TH
Looking to get $2500 for a rolling shell (no rear seats, no motor, trans, exhaust, turbo setup)
Looking to get $4500 for the complete car WITHOUT any turbo items. I have a 5zigen catback I will throw on, the stock injectors I will throw in, and have the ECU re-chipped again to run the stock LS maps. Just bring your header, we'll weld in a straight pipe and you can drive the car home.
Looking to get $7000obo as is turbo, ill get a new hood and get it painted, a new sideskirt, and a headliner.

636boi

5+ Year Member
I have a 05 636 mint not a strac on it let me know am not far from you upstae NY ,

swappedcx

5+ Year Member
Fibercation.com said:
id trade my 95 gsr jrsc and $1k on your part
Me give you $1k, or you give me $1k? Im selling the car to pay fines, so i can not give money for another car.

Looking for a turbo or stock eg, but thanks for the offer on the H22.

Everyone else was pm'ed

Also as it is now I will be driving up to maine to pick up 2 eg hatches. If anyone is interested in any parts off this EK let me know. Motor, trans, shell...whatever. $100 to deliver the shell along my way to maine.

Status
Not open for further replies.