5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you kno the ATx

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was born in Houston.....spent half of my life there and then moved to Cali. i'm a Nawf-side and a westside rider!

asanti76

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Austin represent!

Austin here....

Cha

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PLANO,TX all da' way ova hur!!!!

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
child_racer said:
I was born in Houston.....spent half of my life there and then moved to Cali. i'm a Nawf-side and a westside rider!

Wish i lived in Cali. sometimes, I have alot of friend and fam there...

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cha said:
PLANO,TX all da' way ova hur!!!!
Richardson... hey Cha where in Plano do u live? I go to UTD and work up at the dominos on Independence and Legacy...

Cha

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Allen?

Machinehead115 said:
Richardson... hey Cha where in Plano do u live? I go to UTD and work up at the dominos on Independence and Legacy...
''

Hey are you Allen? If you are, I met you @ da last meet (da cookout) I was da girl with da blue bandana and asking you about my tranny on my eclipse.. wassup? Im off legacy.. hit me up? U going to da lewisville meet tommorrow? BTW sorry if I mispelled your name or have you confused with some1 else

Silas675

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know this may not be the right thread but whens the next texas meet

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cha said:
Hey are you Allen? If you are, I met you @ da last meet (da cookout) I was da girl with da blue bandana and asking you about my tranny on my eclipse.. wassup? Im off legacy.. hit me up? U going to da lewisville meet tommorrow? BTW sorry if I mispelled your name or have you confused with some1 else
No, this isn't Allen... I missed the cookout but am going to the meet on Friday... i'll see ya there if ur going... my name is James btw...

Cha

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oops

Machinehead115 said:
No, this isn't Allen... I missed the cookout but am going to the meet on Friday... i'll see ya there if ur going... my name is James btw...
OOPS :???: sorry bout the mistake, James well cu @ da next meet cuz fo sho Im going .. should be there around 8 or so Plano kinda far u know how it is and u know next meet will be @ g Mills anyway I posted it in da other thread... cu there and every1 else