Formula 1 - 2012 Season

Are you following this season's F1 races?

• Of course! I follow it every year!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I've only watched a couple races this season...

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No, I'm not really interested in open-wheel racing.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • What is Formula One?

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
anyone else been following the F1 season? it's been pretty crazy, very unpredictable, and astounding as always... five races so far with very surprising winners. i won't let loose any details in case some of you haven't watched these races yet.

the monaco gp is tomorrow. qualifiers are starting in about 50 minutes. i can't wait!!

edit:

i'd like to ask everyone to adhere to a 24 hour rule in this thread for discussions/spoilers regarding qualifiers and races, for those who aren't able to get up early in the morning to watch the qualis and races live. this gives everyone a whole day to catch the rebroadcasts or view from online sources. i'll make a second thread for live discussion w/ spoilers.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've had a hard time catching the races, but I've been following the results. I'm definitely watching monaco. This circuit separates the really really really good drivers from the really good drivers :lol:

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
austin made the tour this year, might be going to that... whos all going?

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's going to be hot as balls. Hell no LOL

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love f1 but i have a hard time watching tv during the summer. But im like billy, i catch the results!

I also enjoy indy but liked it better when it was all hondas!

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love Formula 1! Just got done watching qualifying. Nice to see Schumacher on pole even if he does have to start 6th. I'm an Alonso fan though. I think he is the best driver in the field and suffers because of his car.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its pretty nice, not at all what i expected

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's what I've heard and from the pics I saw. But the committee requested to push the GP further back in the season due to the heat, but FIA was stubborn and said no. So to all those going to texas to watch the race, have fun, and bring lots of sunscreen :lol:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
qualis were awesome. race tomorrow at 8am est... sucks that the speed channel commentators are such crap at what they do. sky sports, on three other hand, is amazing.

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think Steve knows what he's talking about, but the other two could be better...

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I think Steve knows what he's talking about, but the other two could be better...
it just bores me to tears. i prefer to watch the sky streams instead

[SGH-T989/Tapatalk]

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I'm an Alonso fan though. I think he is the best driver in the field and suffers because of his car.
after the tests at mugello, ferrari has shown they can have a competitive car that can keep pace, especially with the new rear design. i'm a big fan of him as well and follow him on twitter and instagram. seems like a genuinely nice guy.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'd like to ask everyone to adhere to a 24 hour rule in this thread for discussions/spoilers regarding qualifiers and races, for those who aren't able to get up early in the morning to watch the qualis and races live. this gives everyone a whole day to catch the rebroadcasts or view from online sources. i'll make a second thread for live discussion w/ spoilers.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good call, I won't be able to watch the race until tonight after work haha

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just caught the last 10 laps. No spoilers here, but I am happy with the results :thumbs up

Apparently there was some action that I missed during the rest of the race, so I'll try to watch it tonight.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just finished watching the race. No spoilers, but definitely a fun one to watch. Waiting for 24 hours to pass to discuss...

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Just finished watching the race. No spoilers, but definitely a fun one to watch. Waiting for 24 hours to pass to discuss...
i made a 2nd thread in offtopic for day-of discussions if you wanna chat about it =)

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i got out of indi. started watching nascar again