Forza horizon...

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I didn't know where to put this, but figured off topic would suffice...

Has anyone had any issues with getting the last barn find to show up? I've beaten every race, but it hasn't told me to look for the last barn find :/

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :thumbup:

Tapatalk2 T-Mobile Galaxy S3

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I dont even know what you are talking about

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its based upon play time if I'm not mistaken. i've played for more than 20+ hours or something from what i remember, and I have all barn finds

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
20 hours of gaming? Jesus christ...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you looked on the leader board for black ops 2 like two or three days ago there were people that hadn't gone to sleep since the midnight release of the game. Over 5 days of nonstop gameplay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
If you looked on the leader board for black ops 2 like two or three days ago there were people that hadn't gone to sleep since the midnight release of the game. Over 5 days of nonstop gameplay.

I have about 26hrs into that game since it has been released

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
But... what about my last barn find? Lol I'll check my play time and get back to the one that posted 20 hours... I think I'm past that though.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Back when I was addicted I'd go 36-48 hours straight without sleeping. Only getting up to eat, s**t, or piss. Yeah, it was bad.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Back when I was addicted I'd go 36-48 hours straight without sleeping. Only getting up to eat, s**t, or piss. Yeah, it was bad.
That's how I was with halo 3 and runescape.

Stock99ex

Willing to Learn
Registered VIP
Serious question... I've heard a lot of negatives about Forza Horizon but is it worth getting? HAHA you guys all seem to have put some good time into the game so feedback should be easy.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I liked it a lot for the first few weeks, but once I beat all the single player events, I got bored with it. I still have a few multiplayer achievements left to get, but I took a break from it and got the complete collection of GTA 4.

Stock99ex

Willing to Learn
Registered VIP
Alright. Haha I'm slowing down alot on forza 4. I cant wait for the new gta 5 haha
I might just wait until my friend gets it to see if I should.

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Forza Horizon is fun but it's too short. My last barn find came up while I was just cruising around and I already completed everything. Once you get everything, theres really nothing else to do besides play online. Playing King and Infected is pretty fun.