Forza Motorsport 2

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i stopped playin, supposedly this game has been makin peoples xboxs crash like crazy

10's of thousands of people have had the problem right after they played forzs

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pshh, wheres all the del sols at?

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pshh, wheres all the del sols at?
I got one I'll post up for ya tomorrow or so.

RiPPiN_iT i stopped playin, supposedly this game has been makin peoples xboxs crash like crazy

10's of thousands of people have had the problem right after they played forzs
No s**t? I never heard of that, I play mine whenever I have some free time to myself, which isn't as much as I wish lol

ST8JDM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damm so its supt mess up your Xbox does any one have EK in this game ??

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just bought it last night and seems pretty good.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah the game freezes a ton and you can hear the disc skipping sometimes...it's a pain, but I still play :what:

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are the fmic's part of the kit like in nfs or do they only show up if you actually have one? can you have the fmic on a stock bumper?

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just bought an Xbox360 this past Friday and picked up Forza 2 and it kicks so much ass! It's so much better than GT4.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i just got a 360 with forza2. WOW :shock: that s**t is fun. i got a k20 EG that blows the doors off the S class cars. ive been playing so much the batteries already died in the controller. im about 33% through career mode now. unfortunately i live in the boonies and dont have high speed net so i cant play online

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just got a 360 with forza2. WOW :shock: that s**t is fun. i got a k20 EG that blows the doors off the S class cars. ive been playing so much the batteries already died in the controller. im about 33% through career mode now. unfortunately i live in the boonies and dont have high speed net so i cant play online
Cool man,

I still play when i have time to, that eg above is maxed out k20 600hp ish, too much power IMO but still fun.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Cool man,

I still play when i have time to, that eg above is maxed out k20 600hp ish, too much power IMO but still fun.
no, its making like 440hp. i didnt max it out cuz youre right it would drive like s**t. its like 1900lbs with racing slicks, 6sp tranny with 4.7 final drive but i left the gear ratios alone

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^ yeh dude WTF, an 8th gen civic?

i have a 600+hp hatch thats IMPOSSBIBLE to drive even with traction control on

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member