Forza Motorsport 2

24-7

E Engineering
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't imagine how many ricers are gonna have DC5's with RWD conversion and F20C's ... yes, you can do this lol
I just did a Element conversion to my ITR. The 4WD is awsome.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you have assists on?
..just whatever the default is. I just remember the first version being a little more difficult.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
..just whatever the default is. I just remember the first version being a little more difficult.
Turn the assists off, whole new game.

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just finished playing the game must admit pretty damn good.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
damn i need to play it....i havent had anyone around with a 360 lol

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
with all assists off, except for ABS and no brake line I think it offers a good challenge.

Anyone that says it's "easy" like that is plain silly.

EF Honda EF

the game deffinitly gets challenging as you go on. i dont think i could do the rwd races without traction control cause you burn out too much and spin out on every turn.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
word, even the Mugen s2K is touchy after hella tuning...I finally got it drivable with high hp lol

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My new whip....lol. First attempt at a paint job.....I tried to copy my truck as best possible...tell me what you think. It's actually in the auction house right now in case anyone's interested ;)

btw, my user tag is MdubMedia

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My new whip....lol. First attempt at a paint job.....I tried to copy my truck as best possible...tell me what you think. It's actually in the auction house right now in case anyone's interested ;)

btw, my user tag is MdubMedia
Nice, hehe, like them old porsche commercials,

NewEraImports09

Civic Aficionado
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the game is definately worth buying and even after being a big GT fan I find Forza to be better maybe not in graphics but overall gameplay. Im surprised though this thread isnt any bigger. On all the other Subaru forums they already have tournaments and separate threads just for Forza 2.

If you wanna friend me my gamertag is : Cristorey34

Yo Jezek you better friend request me.

Oh btw all my civics have the Clubcivic decal on the doors.REPRESENT!!! (even though I now own a Subie)

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha I got you next time I'm on....

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
word, even the Mugen s2K is touchy after hella tuning...I finally got it drivable with high hp lol
can you please give me your settings? I was trying to fool around and tune it up a bit... But I can't seem to get it right. My vis racing teg type-r is another story, I got that tuned to a T

See this is what happens,

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
check out my new decal on my civic

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I"ll get them next time I log on....

anyway, I made this tonight.....3 hours + believe it or not lol

I decided to take a shot at this design...now I know it isn't perfect, but it took me a long time to get everything as accurate as possible.

It's the Realtime Drift s2000....

Comments / questions / suggestions welcomed.

Also, would anyone be interested in this car if it were up for auction? Any idea what to list it for, etc....thanks for all the help in advance.

Oh, and here's the real one:

Ion22

5+ Year Member
My real car all I need are the front and rear lips. But my CF hood is OEM style(I wish they had that in the game)